My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this?

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? Hibbett 4/11/12 7:21 AM
I can only access my YouTube channel when I am logged in. I have 11 uploaded videos, which come up when searched. However, when I click on my name or try to access my channel directly using the URL, I receive the message that "This channel is not available."

How do I fix this on the newly updated YouTube?

Thanks!

Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? JDoors 4/11/12 8:14 AM
"This channel is not available" means the option to hide the channel has been selected. You can still see it when you are signed into your channel. Sign in to change that option; Settings button, Info and Settings tab, check the box Make my channel visible on YouTube, then click the Done Editing button to save your change(s).
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? bk82 4/11/12 11:31 AM
hey i cant see my favorites i lost all my videos and it seems you tube has a new format did u lose ur videos too?
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? Hibbett 4/13/12 12:34 PM
I do not see an Info and Settings tab under my Settings menu. Should I be looking in a different spot?
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? Marc726 4/13/12 1:22 PM
That's your "account" settings. Go to your channel page and click the Settings button in the upper right corner of your channel. Then follow the instructions outlined by JDoors. 
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? AnthonyDenmarkCom 5/6/12 4:00 PM
Hibbet, hopefully your YouTube channel is available now. For others who may have the same problem, look for the channel settings in the upper left corner of your channel page. See screenshots I attached for the "visibility button".
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? skipakos 5/19/12 6:41 AM
JDoors thank you i fix my same problem it is so easy
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? Wade Clark 7/14/13 10:23 AM
this is not how mine works so i am totally lost here
please help more.
Re: My YouTube Channel is Not Available. How can I fix this? JDoors 7/14/13 11:20 AM
Things have changed since this older thread was created.

There is an option to make your channel "private." I haven't experimented with it but that option is in YouTube/Settings/Advanced - Make Private button (though if it's already private that button would say something else).

HOWEVER - if you switched to a Google+ Identity for YouTube, your "YouTube Channel" with a YouTube Channel username might not be available. I have been unable to understand Google+ options and can't help - if you've posted another thread of your own, hopefully someone who does know will assist you.