HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T hannie0702 1/30/12 12:00 AM
okay so this is what happened
I have a HTC Desire 

my friend or someone im not really friends with changed my pattern. IDK but the pattern i usually have suddenly stopped working so i was trying to get in and the google account thing popped up. i cant even remember what google account i signed in on and i dont remember any other account except this one 
i know the user name and password of this one
but it doesnt seem to work. ive tried the googlemail.com and the null thing but both of them dont work 

i dont know what to do....if i ever find out who did this....UGHHHHHH aosidehyroiqhlkajflk
Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T Spherical Puma 3/16/12 8:30 AM
This is a common problem, where you input the correct name and password and it still doesn't work.  To solve this:

Try going to this site from your PC:

Put in your info and it should say device unlocked

Re-enter your info into your phone and it should take you to a new screen to set a new pattern and once you set it your phone should be unlocked.

After you unlock your phone, you can take off the pattern unlock in the settings.
Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T [email address] 4/3/12 3:14 PM
i need help the same thing happend to me my lil cusin was tryin to play a game but he didnt knbow my pattern pasword so he keepd tryin nd trin but he loked it idk my google account sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo heeeeeeeeeeelp please
Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T [email address] 4/3/12 3:28 PM
OMGE I NEED HELP IT HAPPEND THE SAME THING
Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T [email address] 4/3/12 3:28 PM
YOU SHOULD HELP ME THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO MEEE
Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE PATTERN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNTS??? help T_T Victoria Erinn 10/24/12 3:51 PM
Seriously! this didnt effing work!