Categories: Chit-chat :

Help me please, my site has vanished from search results.

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. rafaell 4/30/12 12:33 AM
I have read the FAQs and checked for similar issues: 

My site's URL (web address) is: diggimax.com

I read notification on google webmaster, like this : This site may be in violation of Google's quality guidelines. and I've checked on google search page and get my website has disappeared from the results.
I have sent a "Submit a reconsideration request", and get a response like this: 
"Dear site owner or webmaster of http://diggimax.com/,  We've detected that some of your site's pages may be using techniques that are outside Google's Webmaster Guidelines."

is there someone can help me to solve this problem?
For All answers and assistance, thank you

Regards.
Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. rafaell 5/1/12 9:24 PM
is there someone to help me solve this problem?
Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. Matt Storms 5/1/12 9:27 PM
You are a competitor of Google in the search engine space. You have some interesting backlinks. You need to clean them up.
Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. rafaell 5/1/12 9:42 PM
Can you give an example of "You have some interesting backlinks. You need to clean them up"
I will fix that as soon as possible

Thanks
Regards

Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. rafaell 5/3/12 5:27 AM
okey, i change like this
all backlink has set to rel=nofollow
all images has alt.
all seo removed "because i not use seo from beginning"

please help me,
i need more support for my domain get back on google search.
Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. Pelagic 5/3/12 5:45 AM
You are violating the guidelines by allowing your search result pages to be indexed !

Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. Pelagic 5/3/12 5:47 AM

http://diggimax.com/thelinks 

Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. rafaell 5/3/12 6:01 AM
thelinks was deleted and not displayed on the page since yesterday.
you mean a site feed and sitemap? okay I delete it now.
anything else?
Re: Help me please, my site has vanished from search results. Abunavash 5/3/12 8:52 PM
i like diggimax. i try searching on google about diggimax and the result about diggimax nothing..