Categories: 3D Warehouse : PC :

Model went back to duplicate review after a reversed appeal decision?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Model went back to duplicate review after a reversed appeal decision? Josh1985 5/4/12 6:46 PM
SketchUp Version:
Hi all! Im really just confused. I created this model of the Alamo Long Barrack in San Antonio http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=783922c6a79eed66e17acc67a334d25 and was rejected from GE because a better model existed. I appealed and they reversed the decision but instead of the decision being changed to "accepted coming soon" it went back in for duplicate review. A new data release has just happened today on May 4 and my model isnt present and neither is the previous model visable. My model still is waiting for a duplicate review??? Any info on what the status of my model should be would be great. I am trying to not reupload the model again as this would start the review process all over again.. then again I wont have the duplicate problem this time.. what should I do?
Re: Model went back to duplicate review after a reversed appeal decision? Josh1985 5/4/12 7:00 PM
to add the model was uploaded on the 22 of april the duplicate review and reversed decision  happened about a week ago.... the only thing is that it didnt really have to go back into a duplicte review. Anyone???