Categories: Report an issue : Account Access and Safety : Other web browser (please specify) :

Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report Raunak Agarwal 11/15/12 12:27 AM
I just saw my Account Activity report. It has X11 listed as a platform. Please provide details of this if possible. I don't have any devices that is likely to show up in Account Activity as X11 platform. Please provide any deatils as to which platform is it referring to. Any help is much appreciated.
Re: Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report °ღ•Roshan°ღ• 11/15/12 12:30 AM
How you are Accessing Gmail ? 

Mention the OS, Version, Browser etc ?
Re: Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report Raunak Agarwal 11/15/12 12:41 AM
Windows, Linux and android. Those platforms are mentioned there and thats all right. Only this "X11" makes no sense
Re: Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report °ღ•Roshan°ღ• 11/15/12 2:43 AM
"X11" is related to Linux/Unix Platform.
Re: Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report Raunak Agarwal 11/15/12 3:39 AM
Thanks. That helps but can further expand on that or provide any links where I can read more about it. Thank you for your support.
Re: Suspicious Platform in Google Account Activity Report °ღ•Roshan°ღ• 11/15/12 3:56 AM
I have No More Idea about that But You Can Search for that, You Will get Many More articles about that in many sites.