Categories: Troubleshoot an issue :

Never received 10GB of drive space..

Showing 1-19 of 19 messages
Never received 10GB of drive space.. microtech 9/19/13 3:00 PM
iPhone 4S running iOS 7

Downloaded and installed QuickOffice, signed into my google drive account... no indication of 10 GB added, went and check on my Google Account page, still the same size.

It does not appear to be adding the free 10 GB of drive space it should.

Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. juln 9/19/13 3:19 PM
Hi there,

It will take up to 3 weeks for the credit to appear.

Best,

Julianne
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. rajeshksv 9/19/13 7:43 PM
3 Weeks!!!!!!! Way too much !
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Becca231 9/20/13 5:11 AM
3 weeks??  That's crazy....that small disclaimer seems to be missing from all the discussion before taking the plunge.  
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. jmimac351 9/20/13 8:49 PM
The App and the extra storage are.... free. 

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 

Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Gabriel Taylor 9/27/13 5:31 PM
Is there any way for us to confirm that the storage is inbound? For those of us who picked up the app on Day One of the promotion, we should get the storage soon, but currently I have no way of confirming that my use of the software and my account have actually qualified. Even if it were just an email saying "Congrats! Look for your storage soon!", it would be an improvement over simply hoping it shows up.
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. microtech 9/27/13 5:47 PM
I agree, I can't think of a valid reason why it would take three weeks anyway, it should a fairly simple task if it's really going to happen.

If anyone sees the 10 GB please let the others know
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Evan_D 10/2/13 11:22 AM
Hi,

Please go to google.com/settings/storage to verify that you're free storage has been added.

Thanks,

Evan
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. microtech 10/2/13 11:40 AM
I just checked and still no space added, but I think it's only been two and a half weeks.  Again though - three weeks seems quite strange to me.  I will be reporting back either way to let you all know if the space ever shows up.
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Rupert House 10/2/13 11:45 AM
I've checked three accounts and they haven't had the storage added.
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Evan_D 10/2/13 12:40 PM
Dear microtech and Rupert House,

Please check again later in the day.  I looked up your accounts and the 10GB storage is shown as granted.  We're rolling this out to a substantial number of users, so some may see the update sooner than others.  Please post again with an update either way.

Thanks,

Evan
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Evan_D 10/2/13 12:42 PM
For clarification, please mouse over the Total Storage pie chart.  The upgrade will be listed at the bottom.  Screenshot is attached.

Thanks,

Evan
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. microtech 10/2/13 1:00 PM
I was definitely trying that before (mousing over the chart) and it wasn't there.

However now that I check after you post here.. sure enough I have 10 GB from you folks.

I didn't know it would ever expire though!

Also, feel free to send some of that 1 TB of space you have our way! ;) haha

Thanks for the help
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Gill 10/2/13 3:57 PM
I don't see the extra storage either, but I'm assuming it will roll out in time.
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Ricardo Nakano 10/3/13 7:48 AM
I didn't see it either
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Ricardo Nakano 10/7/13 7:45 AM
Now, I do

Thanks!
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Rupert House 10/7/13 10:56 AM
Me too!
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. Daniel J. 10/12/13 1:57 PM
Me neither .

I checked the storage option and still at 15GB. On other account that I have it shows already at 25GB.

Both QO apps on both accounts where downloaded on the same day and within the grace period (on two separate Android devices).

Please help me get my extra space.

Thanks,
Daniel.
Re: Never received 10GB of drive space.. John Doe 121 3/30/14 2:26 PM
Maybe this thread is dead, maybe it's a bit late.... I installed Quickoffice during the offer period and never received my extra allocation of cloud space.