|remove fun dail?||harke||6/6/12 3:11 AM|
how to remove fun dail??????????
|caver_tim||6/6/12 3:19 AM||<This message has been deleted.>|
|Re: remove fun dail?||timmmy_42||6/6/12 4:03 AM|
Go to about:extensions and remove any extensions with the word fun in it.
|Re: remove fun dail?||Hira G||6/12/12 3:48 PM|
The same thing happened to me so this is what i did:
1. open google chrome and click the wrench
2. go all the way down to view background pages, click it
3. a small windows opens and then you click on funmoods or fun dial extension
4. at the bottom, a new button will appear that says end process, click it!
5. you would then get a sign saying the the extension crashed, that means you have removed it from google chrome and the normal background pages you used to have will appear again!
-hope it helps!