|Google problems||eobjr||8/17/12 10:04 AM|
I'm not happy that everyone is having problems, but am glad to know that I'm not alone. I've been trying for three days to get some help from someone at google, but it is too much trouble for them to assist a customer. I made the mistake of trying to download a google product, it never finished downloading. Google Plus appeared interesting to me and I thought I'd give it a try. What a mistake! It has taken control of all of my google accounts, I can't even access my gmail. I've been trying to delete it for three days, but can't figure out how to do it. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks eobjr
|Re: Google problems||Papa Bear||8/19/12 9:56 PM|
1) See which global locations Gmail Call Phone is NOT currently available in AND which languages are supported http://support.google.com/chat/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1267644&topic=30053&ctx=topic
4) If you have Chrome http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=20cad31141642df6&hl=en
2) Download NEW plugin from http://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/res/talkvideo/hangouts/ that works with both Google Talk or Gmail Phone and Google + Hangouts.
3) See user cbumster's discovery on 12/16/11 at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=0ff14accbd03cf62&hl=en that Internet security, firewall, and anti-virus applications can prevent Gmail Voice plugin from working correctly and go to https://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=12336 select OTHER CODE and follow steps.
5) Does your machine meet system requirements http://support.google.com/chat/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=161985
6) Follow all Papa Bear steps at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/voice/OWwaSXJasQE
|Re: Google problems||KeithR||8/20/12 2:23 AM|
What Google product were you downloading that didn't finish?
Exactly what problem are you having trying to load Gmail?