Categories: How to... :

How do I renew my domain registration

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
How do I renew my domain registration focw 2/13/12 9:43 AM
I took over webmaster duties for a website. The domain was up for renewal and the WHOIS info said it was registered through Godaddy. I called godaddy, and they say I have to renew through Google. 

After spending a half hour trying to navigate a Google Apps account that no one had accessed in at least a year, I still have no idea how to renew this domain. It expired on 2/2/12, evidently. 

Please, is there a link someone can give me that will just take me to domain renewal?
Re: How do I renew my domain registration LMcKin51-Top Contributor 2/13/12 10:21 AM
what is the domain.
Re: How do I renew my domain registration focw 2/16/12 12:51 PM
www.focw.org
Re: How do I renew my domain registration LMcKin51-Top Contributor 2/16/12 1:01 PM

when you go to this link   https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/domain/renew-domain/focw.org  are you able to sign into the domain renewal page   when i access that link i get the page to renew your domain for another year.
Re: How do I renew my domain registration grays 4/22/12 4:46 PM
I am also having problems renewing my domain and it has already expired.  Its www.gorgeous-grays.com.
Re: How do I renew my domain registration Vinod Malhotra 1/1/13 1:00 AM
my domin is www.avjengineering.com I followed the process mentioned I get the following screen:

Google Wallet has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @avjengineering.com. You can sign into another account to use Google Wallet.

If you are the Google Apps administrator, please read these articles to learn more about controlling user access to Google Apps services and turning services on/off for certain users.

Where to go and renew otherwise it will be inactive effective January 8, 2013. You may please send me reply at vi...@avjengineering.com

Regards

Vinod

Re: How do I renew my domain registration #INCLUDE STDIO.H 1/1/13 3:13 AM
Hi Vinod,

Try enabling Google Wallet Service on your Domain Control Panel for the Org the user is in and try again. I think that might sort the issue out.

Re: How do I renew my domain registration Vinod Malhotra 1/1/13 3:39 AM
Thanks for your reply please let me know how to enable Google wallet Service and where can I find Domain Control Pannel
Re: How do I renew my domain registration #INCLUDE STDIO.H 1/1/13 4:09 AM
Hi Vinod,

Google Wallet will be in the list of services you can enable for your domain. 

Here is the help article for enabling a service: http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=45690

Attached screenshot for you.