Categories: Google Apps Mobile Management :

How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2?

Showing 1-16 of 16 messages
How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? HongZ 11/29/11 9:33 PM
Due to a bug that came with original Samsung Galaxy S2 system, you may not be able install Device Policy on it. You will need to switch language to non-English, complete usual setup of Device Policy, then switch display language back to English.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/13/12 7:17 AM
Changing languages on my S2 did not work, the software and firmware is fully up to date, tried Portuguese and still receive the "Network Error" when registering the device

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person. We will not accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on such information. Unauthorised recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system. Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of and to object to any misuses of the contents of this e-mail or such documents.

Please note that neither Tunstall nor the sender accepts responsibility for viruses, it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and attachments.

Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? HongZ 2/13/12 5:56 PM
That may be a different problem. Please provide detailed device status in English, everything under Settings About.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/14/12 12:24 AM
The device is UK and on T-Mobile;

Model Number: GT-I9100
Android Version: 2.3.4
Baseband Version: I9100XXKI1
Kernal Version:2.6.35.7-I9100XWKI4-CL575468 root@DELL143 #2
Build Number:GINGERBREAD.XWKI4
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/16/12 1:23 AM
Is there any further comment or update on why the method suggested does not work as it should?

Thanks
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/17/12 12:49 AM
I have also had my account setup as an administrator but still not having any luck in Synchronising my Samsung S2 with the server and still receive the generic "Network Error" message!
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/20/12 5:16 AM
I have just attempted to setup device policy on an HTC sense, and I am experiencing the same issues;

HTC Sensations Z710e

Android version: 2.3.4
HTC Sense Version: 3.0

Are there also issues with HTC?
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? HongZ 2/20/12 9:26 PM
The Samsung issue was very specific. I don't have this HTC phone, so I can't tell if it is related. If you can't work around it by changing display language, then it is unlikely the case.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? SteM 2/22/12 3:48 AM
Are you any further forward in diagnosing the issue I am experiencing?

I have also tried changing the language on the HTC (tried several) but
still receive the same error, could it be something to do with the way my
account has been setup by the admin?
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? HongZ 2/22/12 10:19 PM
Please ask your domain admin file an enterprise support ticket with device info, email address, and time of incident. We can take a look at it.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? Anthony Fields 12/9/12 1:00 PM
isemail my How long do it usually for the approval? It keeps popping that its problems signing to my email section. Does usually do that until the approval is it not suppose to do that? If it doesn't work, should I delete it cause my phone is my only way to access it all.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? HongZ 12/11/12 12:13 AM
The original problem for this thread was fixed long time ago. Whatever problem you have right now is likely to be something different. You should post a separate question for your case.
Re: How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? Getachew Bulti 12/27/12 8:27 AM
How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? takashi bien 1/12/13 3:46 AM
How to setup Device Policy on Samsung Galaxy S2? Luis Villalpando 1/29/13 3:34 PM
(unknown) 2/28/13 2:24 AM <This message has been deleted.>