Categories: General Discussion :

Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps

Showing 1-282 of 282 messages
Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/10/12 3:48 PM
This post is for you if you're trying to sign up for Google Apps and you see this error message:
This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.

And you met all three conditions below
1) you currently own the domain and you've never used or signed up for Google Apps with this domain (as a primary or alias) before
2) you cannot reset the admin password for the domain to regain control by following the instructions here
3) going to https://www.google.com/a/domain.com/ (make sure you change domain.com to your desired domain) sends you to the page with this: "Server error Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again. Learn more"

If you meet all the conditions above then your domain has probably previously been registered as an alias for Google Apps. If so, please respond below with the domain name that you're trying to register. This will help us get you on Apps and provide a long term solution to prevent this issue in the future.

Thanks,

Ricky 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps christenb4 4/10/12 7:31 PM
hi thank you for this and yes i get this same error for my starrmediadesigns.com domain however it has been awhile and still not verified yet.  i did upload my google html file to my server too.

how can i get this fixed so i can use my google apps for this domain and my email account for this domain at google apps

thanks again,

christen
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ShaynaS 4/11/12 8:15 AM
Thank you! I have this issue with Mastodonrocks.com.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/11/12 9:51 AM
@christenb4, you dont have this issue because it looks like you havent signed up for Google Apps. Try going to the page below, enter your domain name, and you shouldn't get the error message above.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps christenb4 4/11/12 2:10 PM
omg u r frickin awesome thank you soooo much i finally got this setup it seems like it took so long to verify and i must have done something wrong that first time b/c now i uploaded the html file and clicked verify just like that and it's verified it seems to be good to go

i appreciate your help immensely and thank you sooo much!!!!

have an outstanding day!!!!!!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps markbardolf 4/12/12 8:33 AM
Hey Ricky -  I'm experiencing the issue you're describing with my domain marquee.tv, really appreciate any help!

- Mark
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/12/12 3:14 PM
Hi ShaynaS, it looks like you own the other domain that's currently using Mastodonrocks.com as an alias. Please take a look at my response on your other thread.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps hollymcr 4/13/12 4:37 AM
I'm not sure if condition 1 applies but the other two definitely do. My domain is green-jelly.co.uk
dunielson 4/14/12 1:13 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps hollymcr 4/15/12 4:33 AM
Just to note that I have been advised that all three conditions do apply to my domain (green-jelly.co.uk)

What happens now?

On Friday, April 13, 2012 12:37:34 PM UTC+1, hollymcr wrote:
I'm not sure if condition 1 applies but the other two definitely do. My domain is green-jelly.co.uk
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Tejas Darji 4/17/12 8:57 PM
Hello Team,

Thank you for this and yes i get this same error for my openmunicipalities.org domain.

Thanks,
Tejas

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps sgrove 4/18/12 2:47 AM
having this problem for evergreenaquaponics.com  Need this resolved quickly! thank you.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jonbim 4/19/12 4:09 AM
Hi, Me to sereno.co.uk - thanks
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 1:34 PM
Hi markbardoff,
It looks like you did sign up for Google Apps with this domain before, so you're issue is slightly different. It appears that you tried signing up for Google Apps and somewhere, the process encountered an error. You have two options:
1) Check your gmail (which you used as a secondary address) for a message with steps to register your domain.
2) Wait 21 days and your domain will be automatically be purged and you'll be able to sign up again.

Ricky
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 1:36 PM
Hello hollymcr,
I'm not sure if you own the domain, see this link: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=whois%3agreen-jelly.co.uk
If you are the owner of the green-jelly domain, then it appears that you also own the domain for which green-jelly is an alias and you can remove it as an alias there.

Ricky
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 1:41 PM
Hello Tejas,
You do not have this issue. The error you're getting is "This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product." That means that someone else owns the domain and is currently using Google Apps.

Ricky
dunielson 4/19/12 1:43 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 1:48 PM
It doesn't look like you have this issue either. You're seeing the same issue as Tejas above. You also won't be able to use Apps with evergreenaquaponics.com since another domain is already using it.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 2:18 PM
Hi jonbim, You also, don't have this issue. You can sign up with sereno.co.uk without any error.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps markbardolf 4/19/12 2:57 PM
Hi Ricky, thanks for looking into it!! Should I have received an email recently/today or are you referring to an old one?  If today, I didn't receive an email and you may have typo'd my gmail name in your reply (you wrote markbardoff but its markbardolf@...) so not sure if related.  

Either way, many thanks!

- Mark

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/19/12 3:32 PM
Sorry about that. This would have been an automated email sent to the gmail account you used on the day you initially tried signing up for Google Apps. Look for an email sent around 01-21.  
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps markbardolf 4/19/12 6:29 PM
I tried to setup Google Apps for marquee.tv in January, but it didn't work due to having setup marquee.tv as an alias on my marqueehd.tv Google Apps account the week before.  I deleted the marquee.tv alias and tried again but received a message saying I couldn't yet because marquee.tv was recently registered as an Apps domain or alias, and needed to wait (some amount of time) for it to be purged.

So basically I don't believe I ever received an initial email because I was never able to complete the sign-up process (and I checked my gmail to make sure.)  If I try to sign-up now, it sa "This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product. Check out our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue."  The support page says to access the Admin Panel and use the "Can't access your account" link to reset the admin password.  When I try to reset the admin password, I click the link in the email I receive, and the page says "This domain is not yet setup.  You have tried to access a domain that has no administrator account. To complete your sign-up for Google Apps, you will need to click on the set-up URL provided in your confirmation email. If you would like us to re-send the confirmation email, click here."

Clicking there leads to a 404 page, and I never receive an email, and verifying via a CNAME has similar results.  Any advice?  Thanks!

- Mark
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Tejas Darji 4/19/12 8:52 PM
Thanks Ricky,

Now what will i do, use my domain for google apps product?

Thanks,
Tejas
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jonbim 4/19/12 11:56 PM
Thanks Ricky - I'm in.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps hollymcr 4/20/12 12:40 AM
Hi Ricky,

I do own the domain. Unfortunately I own several and when I checked before I couldn't find any that I have set up on google apps that it's an alias for. Can you be more specific or tell me how to find out which domain it's an alias for?

Thanks for your help!

Mark Rogers 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps hollymcr 4/20/12 12:54 AM
Scrap that, I'm in.

I believed that I had tried to set up my green-jelly.co.uk domain in Google Apps previously, but this was not the case. I'd set it up with another domain (and subsequently not used it), but when I did it I'd added green-jelly.co.uk as an alias.

I tracked it down by logging into all my GMail accounts and looking for an email received from Google with the sign-in details.

Suggestions for Google:
  1. Is there any reason why https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/<alias domain> shouldn't automatically redirect to https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/<main domain>? That would have fixed this pretty quickly.
  2. If not, then the errors could be improved to accurately explain the situation, ideally with an option to have an email sent to the administrator of the main domain, although in my case this wouldn't have helped as I'd not been checking the relevant apps account.
  3. In any case, if I can prove ownership of the alias domain then it ought to be possible for me to remove it from the host account without knowing what that account is.
Anyway, thanks for your help, it got me where I needed to be in the end.

Mark
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps NorbertUpNorf 4/20/12 1:47 AM
Having that problem also - domain is arlojesmond.com - did create the verification files but looks like it's failed and I'm now stuck!

Grateful for any help

Thanks
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps g_murthy 4/20/12 2:05 AM
Hi Ricky,

Not able to login to our admin account no support for password recovery from google support, the recovery only supports accounts of @gmail.com. Let me know how to recover password for the administrator of mvsrec.edu.in
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps g_murthy 4/20/12 2:25 AM
Hi Ricky,

Whenever i try to recover password it always takes me to the following page http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=33561 which leads nowhere, is there a better way to recover administrator password for mvsrec.edu.in
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 4/20/12 7:47 AM
@g_murthy,
           You should had made a new thread because your problem is different from this thread.you will have to get a support case created for yours.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps tabf 4/23/12 7:07 AM
I was directed here, but my domain only meets the first two conditions.

I own the domain collins.bz, I've tried to register it on Google Apps, but no such luck.  I've been able to successful register other domain names, but this one appears to be owned, at least on the google side of things, by someone else.  No documentation is available to help me remedy this, and I can't find the original owner of the domain either to ask them to remove the site from there secondary or aliased domain list.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 4/23/12 8:24 AM
You can take control of the account by going here https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/collins.bz/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset if you own domain and have access to the dns.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps tabf 4/23/12 8:37 AM
I own the domain and have access to the dns, as you'll notice when I go to this link it asks me to reset a password for a domain I don't own.  This is what is leading me to believe this is an alias or secondary domain.

I may be incredibly dense about the whole thing, but I hope that there is something I can do to remedy this.

Thanks for the help,
Eric
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 4/23/12 8:58 AM
That Link i gave you  to allow you take control of the account by reset the password. see this link

If the IT administrator who originally set up Google Apps for your domain is no longer part of your organization, you can still manage the account by verifying that you're the rightful owner of the domain and resetting the administrator password. Likewise, if someone signs up for Google Apps with your domain name but doesn't have access to the domain's DNS, you can still take ownership of the account by verifying that you're the rightful owner of the domain.

The methods for verifying domain ownership are creating a unique CNAME record or uploading an HTML file.

To access automated administrator password assistance, visit the control panel login page and click I cannot access my account.

Once you gain access to the account, we recommend updating the secondary email address so that the former IT administrator is no longer linked to the account.

http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=43315
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Ricky 4/23/12 1:45 PM
Hey markbardolf,
I forgot to mention you have one more option in your case. You can get through the admin password reset instructions here and click the contact support link at the end of it. For more details take a look at this post.

Ricky
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps markn314 4/24/12 1:41 AM
i bought through go daddy alexanderconsultinggroup.net and i wanna register it so i can go directly to the website but i keep getting this... This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product. Check out ourSignup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.

what do i do?

thank you
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 4/24/12 9:46 AM
There is an account already sign up for that domain https://www.google.com/a/alexanderconsultinggroup.net

go here to reset the password https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/alexanderconsultinggroup.net/ForgotAdminAccountInfo

more info http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=33561
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps michael-pegasus 4/26/12 4:11 AM
Hi, I successfully setup a domain pegasusgroups.com.au with Google Apps, but then deleted it so I could add it as an alias to another Google Apps account instead, this on or around the 18 March 2012.

Since then I've been unable to use this domain as an alias, or re-register it with Google Apps. Trying to access the apps login gives: Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps

Is there some way I can recover this domain to use as an alias on my other Google Apps account?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 4/26/12 7:17 AM
@Micheal,
           check on your other Google apps accounts to see if you might have add that domain to another account
(unknown) 5/1/12 7:46 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps IrishIntelligence 5/6/12 12:38 PM
Ricky:

Thank you.   We are having trouble with loansoftheday.com and grandproblem.com

Appreciate the help. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Tejas Darji 5/6/12 8:50 PM
Hello Team,

I got this error when i sign up google apps for my domain.

Error : This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product. Check out ourSignup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.

I have already wait for 1 month still i can not sign up in google apps for my domain.
If some one use this domain then how to get back this domain and how to check who is use this domain?

Need Help!!

Thanks,
Tejas
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 5/7/12 9:28 AM

@Tejas Darji,

What is your domain name.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps eheasley 5/7/12 10:27 AM
Hello, I am having the issue noted above and my domain is eheasley.com

I'm not sure what got mixed up here, but if you can reset it and clear things out I will be able to prove ownership and start over again doing the HTML upload or CNAME change.  If you need anything from me please let me know. Thank you!

- Eric
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Tejas Darji 5/7/12 8:37 PM
Hello Team,

My domain name is openmunicipalities.org.
Thanks for helping me.

Tejas
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps goknows 5/8/12 10:54 AM
We are trying to sign up for Google Apps but our current web site hosting provider is non responsive in helping us remove Postini so we can sign up for google apps.  Can you help me figure this out.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps goknows 5/8/12 10:56 AM
The domain in question is feldman-law.net.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 5/8/12 12:09 PM
You need to used this contact form to open a ticket with postini http://support.google.com/postini/bin/request.py?&contact_type=support
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps eheasley 5/9/12 5:39 AM
Good morning.  I'm still having the same issue and can't utilize mail or Google apps due to this error message.  Please help!  (eheasley.com)  Thank you.  :) 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps JasonHam 5/12/12 3:14 PM
Long story, but I'll make it short. There was confusion in signing up for our G4NP and so I deleted our domain/GA account.
That was on April 26th. Now that we got the issue resolved with our G4NP application, I want to setup our GA account.
Still receiving the message that This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.

If someone could please purge the domain (chtwestport.org) from the Google backend so I can setup our GA account, I would appreciate it very much!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps odusity 5/18/12 12:07 AM
cannot comfirm my google acount
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps sunyblaze 5/26/12 11:25 AM

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps cicorias 6/3/12 6:48 AM
I'm having this issue with cicoria.org.

Already had 2 domain verifications, but still, not active.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ramlawi.org 6/4/12 1:22 PM
Domain Name: ramlawi.org
Users Affected: 1
Problem Description: I'm getting the message that ramlawi.org has been registered to google apps but it is not the case.
Steps to Reproduce: 
Hi, I tried to register ramlawi.org to google apps but kept having the same issue where google is telling that my domain has been registered.
I was able to register mail.ramlawi.org which is not what I want, hence I deleted that (just now).
Note that I've bought my domain from godaddy.com.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/4/12 1:48 PM
The ramlawi.org could be a domain alias on another account.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps TheGerald 6/5/12 8:32 AM
realtydfw.com

I did not receive the email, but the Gmail won't work on this domain?  It says it is not setup but it is.  Is this the same issue?

Any thoughts?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/5/12 9:45 AM
There is an account already for that domain

https://www.google.com/a/realtydfw.com

reset the password here https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/realtydfw.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps dud_dud 6/8/12 5:01 AM
I have reset my password 5 times but I can't do login do you know what can be?

Thank you
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/8/12 6:04 AM
Have you clear your cache and cookies see links below.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Ellen86 6/8/12 9:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right place to come for help!

I started blogging today, and tried to register a domain handbagsatfootball.com to use with my blog.  The domain was available, and I got right through to the checkout screen, and entered my CC details, before I lost my internet connection.  

I went through the checkout process again, reaching Step 2 of 3, and then getting the message "We found an existing order for this domain. Please contact support. "  I've contacted support, and have been redirected here by them.  Does anyone know what my next steps are to get this domain back into my control?

Thanks in advance,

Ellen

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/9/12 6:28 AM
Clear your cache and cookies and try again. see link below.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Ellen86 6/9/12 11:38 AM
Thank you LMckin51!  Perfect!  :)
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps xd523 6/14/12 8:42 AM
Hi Ricky

my domain name is watfordchineseschool.co.uk, I created CNAME www record points to ghs.google.com, I run the google app at watfordchineseschool.appspot.com

I verified my domain name successfully(using meta tag method) and it run perfectly well. 

But today I can't visit my website. I try to login my account and got error:

server error:
Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again.

i want to signup the domain name again, i got:
This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification.

What should I do? Wait for 5-14 days and signup again? Or can someone in google help me? Because it's quite urgent. My domain registered at MelbournIT and it doesn't accept TXT verification. 

thank you. 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps CSHWriting 6/15/12 6:27 PM
Please please help. I am so frustrated with this verification process. I've done everything asked of me, and I meet the three criteria you outlined. I need to have the issue resolved for cshwriting.com. Any help much, much appreciated.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps MSHE 6/16/12 5:01 PM
Hi,

Same issue for me @ wotup.com

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MSHE
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps FuzeIT 6/17/12 5:08 AM
Hi,
I can't sign up allsafecoatings.com.au and meet all the criteria.
Thank you!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/18/12 2:06 PM
FuzeIT,

Your domain is an deactivated account  wait 7 days and try again. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/18/12 2:09 PM
MSH,

Your domain of  wotup.com is an domain alias to chatbugs.com

see http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=56238
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/18/12 2:11 PM
CSH,

Your domain is waiting domain verification see link below
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps MSHE 6/19/12 11:58 PM
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the link you provided just links to another page which links back to the original page. I purchased this domain from the old owner, and unfortunately nowhere on the Google pages can I find out how to fix this issue.

Can you please advise how I get this alias removed so I may use it? I have also attempted to email support @ google which promptly replied with an automated message directing me to FAQ or something.

Thanks,

MSHE
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/20/12 8:19 AM

You will need to add some kind of domain verification string to the domain to proved that you own the domain

create a cname with 06202012 and point it to google.com 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps MSHE 6/21/12 11:27 PM
Hi,

All done. What do we do now?

Thanks,

MSHE
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bryanheinz 6/23/12 4:59 PM
hi, i just bought bryan.nu a little over a week ago and i'm having this issue. i was hoping after 5 days or so it would free up but no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps MSHE 6/26/12 10:14 PM
Hi Lanny, are you able to advise what needs to be done next? I've added the CNAME entry.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/27/12 9:07 AM
MSH
Your domain is available to used now.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/27/12 9:45 AM
Bryan,

Your domain bryan.nu is an domain alias of   bryanmeche.net
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bryanheinz 6/27/12 9:49 AM
bryanmeche.net isn't mine. how would you like me to verify that i own bryan.nu and not bryanmeche.net?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 6/27/12 9:58 AM
create a cname with  06272012 point to google.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bryanheinz 6/27/12 10:04 AM
done and done. not exactly sure how long it will take to propagate though.
thanks for helping me out Lanny.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps FuzeIT 7/3/12 3:59 AM
Still waiting on allsafecoatings.com.au

It has been over a month since it was deactivated, and still getting the same message.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/3/12 9:48 AM
Fuzeit,

Do you have any other accounts that the domain could be an Domain alias on ?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps lugpolla 7/3/12 1:08 PM
my domain cypressum.com is experiencing all these issues for over 1 year.

This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.

cannot reset admin password

and if try to access control panel it says the domain is not registered with Google Apps

CAN SOMEONE please graciously purge it so I can start using Google Apps :-)

Thank you

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bryanheinz 7/3/12 1:32 PM
06272012.bryan.nu has propegated and is pointing to google.com now. is there anything else I need to do to be able to claim my domain for GoogleApps?

thanks,

-bryan
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/3/12 2:12 PM
Lug,
     Your domain could be an domain alias on another domain.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps consakko 7/4/12 2:22 AM
Hi,

I'm having this issue with vanakkooi.nl

Thank you
Constantijn
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/9/12 8:36 AM
Hi Bryan,

Your domain is now clear.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bryanheinz 7/9/12 11:25 AM
awesome! thank you so much.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps FuzeIT 7/9/12 2:01 PM
No. The domain was used by itself previously and terminated by me due to change of ownership.
Thanks.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/9/12 3:03 PM
consakko ,

Your domain has been clear.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps consakko 7/10/12 12:46 AM
Thanks Lanny
(unknown) 7/10/12 11:50 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/11/12 12:22 PM
FuzeIT,

Your domain has been clear.

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 6:59:11 AM UTC-4, FuzeIT wrote:
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps FuzeIT 7/11/12 3:58 PM
Thank you so much!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jamiel 7/11/12 8:43 PM
Hi,

We are having the same issue with everconnect.me domain. Our primary domain is everconnect.biz . Verified with two methods but still stuck on "Activate Domain".

Thanks,

Jamie
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps putt1ck 7/12/12 3:01 AM
parks.leicester.sch.uk - verification appears to have expired but official time allowed has not; now we (eventually) have control over the DNS can verify, but cannot see verification instructions as:following the link to admin page gets:

"Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again."

Attempt to reregister gets response indicating domain is already registered (it was). Please advise how we can complete migration of this school.

Thanks

Chris
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/12/12 8:39 AM
You will have to wait 14 days before you sign up again.  if you did not verify in time.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps putt1ck 7/12/12 9:17 AM
Thanks for the response. According to date on last "hurry up" email we did try to verify in time; last day, but that's still in time, right? Maybe the reminder email goes out late in the cycle? Worth someone in Google Apps team checking.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Sarcasticphoenix 7/13/12 9:58 AM
Google Apps is not recognizing that I have registered my domain.
I verified my domain, it tells me this:

Congratulations, you have successfully verified your ownership of <My Domain>.

However, I go back to the control panel and Google Apps tells me:

You must complete this step before exploring Google Apps.

What do I do to get Google Apps to work?

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 7/13/12 10:14 AM
try sign out and sign back in.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Guillermo Domínguez 7/16/12 3:22 PM
Hello,

I also have this issue with plastivalcompany.com, the only condition that I'm not sure is:
1) [...] and you've never used or signed up for Google Apps with this domain (as a primary or alias) before.

Greetings,
- Guillermo Domínguez

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps peterhoeg 7/17/12 4:39 AM
Hi,

I am having this exact issue (all 3 conditions apply) for the domain: searchlight.sg

Thanks,
Peter
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Guillermo Domínguez 7/21/12 11:45 AM
bump
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps vuittonguy 7/21/12 5:30 PM
Hi Ricky,
I'm having the issue you described. The domain is krupuksuryajaya.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps SDLFlatiron 7/24/12 12:31 PM
Hi,

Trying to register sdl.com

Thanks.

-John
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps CaptainSteve 7/31/12 6:49 PM
same thing, postemainvestments.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/1/12 6:30 AM
CaptainSteve,
                Your domain is still active https://www.google.com/a/postemainvestments.com

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:49:40 PM UTC-4, CaptainSteve wrote:
same thing, postemainvestments.com
turkeyface 8/2/12 9:49 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps turkeyface 8/7/12 6:37 AM
Having trouble with www.bustedwallet.com I own the URL but it seems that someone else before I owned the URL may have signed it up for google apps. Now that I'm the URL admin I would like to gain rights to it.

Thanks!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/7/12 7:01 AM
See these two help page on how to get ownership
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillipsp 8/8/12 12:45 PM
Hi - I'm also having this issue with phillipsmail.co.uk, have left for *many* weeks for it to automatically purge from the system but still have a problem either registering or adding as a domain alias, any assistance gratefully received..
(unknown) 8/8/12 2:23 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillipsp 8/9/12 11:35 AM
Thanks for checking - phillipsit.co.uk is not mine, how can I get it removed/disconnected?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/9/12 11:50 AM

can you go here Verification domain and add a domain verification to your domain then let me know after you add it.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillipsp 8/9/12 12:09 PM
Thanks - now done, appears to have verified successfully..
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/9/12 2:14 PM
witch method did you used if you used the html you need to provide me the html link  so i can forward it to the advisor.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillipsp 8/9/12 10:43 PM
Yes, I used HTML file at: http://phillipsmail.co.uk/google5ce576b00da0e985.html. I also added a meta-tag to the homepage, both show "Verification succeeded." in history.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/10/12 7:25 AM
ok i`ll let the Advisor know
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LawranceT 8/14/12 8:18 AM
Hi - this is exactly the problem that I am having.  The domain that I am trying to set up with Google Apps is ngoserv.com

Lawrance
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/15/12 7:28 AM
Phill,

Your domain is now available for you to used.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/15/12 7:30 AM
Lawrence,

There is an account already set up for that domain

https://www.google.com/a/ngoserv.com

reset password

https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/ngoserv.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LawranceT 8/15/12 7:51 AM
Yes, I set this up this morning after your last post.  Now waiting for verification of ownership.  Have spoken to 1 and 1, they talked through some DNS changes and am now waiting for propagation of these, they say up to 48 hrs.  Really hope that things will work this time
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillipsp 8/15/12 11:44 AM
Yes all working fine now, thanks for your help Lanny..
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps gdunkle 8/17/12 8:34 AM
I am  trying to sign up for Google Apps.  I'm eaghq.com.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/17/12 11:59 AM
There is an account already for that domain

https://www.google.com/a/eaghq.com

reset password https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/eaghq.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps AtulSachan-Power Poster 8/17/12 1:44 PM
@ gdunkle :- your domain has already registered for google apps. Please let me know if you have any further query..
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/18/12 1:50 PM
Trying to add a domain to my Apps account, Google tells me it's already in use. I go over to google.com/a/domain.com and it tells me I need to verify that account, but that Apps for Teams is going away on September 4. I verify, and it says it's sending the e-mail to <us...@domain.com>, but that never gets to me, even if the MX records for that domain are still pointed somewhere other than google. I'd really like to just terminate the separate apps account and bring it under my regular Apps account, but support is predictably non-existent. 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/18/12 4:11 PM
If you have a Team edition account you have to convert it to standard edition then delete the account then wait 7 days before you can used the domain again.see link below.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/18/12 4:53 PM
Unfortunately, that is all predicated on me being able to get into the team edition account in the first place, and it seems to be sending the activation e-mails to /dev/null. 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/18/12 5:49 PM
what is your domain and do you have a old email inbox  on your domain
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/18/12 6:49 PM
ianbeyer.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/19/12 12:15 PM
what do you used as your current email provider on your domain?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/19/12 12:25 PM
MX records for ianbeyer.com are pointed to the mail server on my MediaTemple host, which then forwards the mail to my regular gmail account. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/19/12 12:50 PM
have you check your spam in your gmail account for the missing mail or if you have a inbox on Media temple  check there also.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/19/12 12:58 PM
Nothing. It's almost as if GApps is ignoring DNS settings for MX because it thinks that it's supposed to be handling mail for that domain. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/19/12 7:57 PM
ok i`ll see if the Google apps Advisor can delete that account for you.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Mongolianmiller 8/20/12 12:58 PM
Ricky, I'm also having this issue: "This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product."

I've checked into the whois information, and it looks like it was originally registered back in 2007. Someone in between 2007 and my registering it earlier this month started the Google Apps usage a while back and let it rot away. I can't register it because it's lying dormant in whoever's hands it used to be.

Isn't there a way to reset it for any given domain? There's no way they're using those google apps for anything since I now have ownership over the domain, right?

Help?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/20/12 1:02 PM
there is an account already at https://www.google.com/a/theladieslounge.org

reset password at https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/theladieslounge.org/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Mongolianmiller 8/20/12 3:32 PM
That's just it. I wasn't the one to create the account. The previous owners of the domain activated it with google apps. Now that I'm the owner (bought it a week or two ago) I get slammed with this error. "This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product"

I attempted to reset the password via the link above, just for the heck of it, and as expected, no emails came my direction. It's clearly under the previous domain owner's hand. Reset? 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Mongolianmiller 8/20/12 3:37 PM
(Continued):

In fact, "JustDropped.com" lists the domain as becoming available halfway through April 2012 over here: http://www.justdropped.com/drops/041412org.html

I bought it August 16th, 2012... 4 days ago.

In any case, my previous question still stands, unless you've answered it while I was typing this. :)
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/20/12 4:07 PM
You need to reset the password by the domain verification

1. After following the steps above, click Reset your administrator password by domain verification on the confirmation page that appeared after you submitted the CAPTCHA.

By completing the following steps, you verify that you are in fact an administrator for your account by demonstrating that you can update domain records, as you did during the domain verification when you signed up for Google Apps.

admin password assistance

2. Enter the email address to which you want Google to send the password reset instructions.
  3. Click Continue with domain verification.
    admin password assistance
  4. Complete the steps described on the page that appears to create a CNAME record.

For details, including specific instructions for popular domain providers, see Create a CNAME record.

5. Click I've completed the steps above, continue.

Please allow up to 48 hours for Google to verify the CNAME changes and send the password reset instructions to the email address you entered at step 2.

6. Sign in to the specified email account, open the message with the subject line Google Password Assistance, and follow the link that appears in the message.

The link takes you to a page where you can select which administrator account to reset the password for and enter the new password.

If you don't find the message in the Inbox, check the Spam and Trash folders to ensure that your provider hasn't filtered the message.

*The automated reset option isn't enabled for all accounts. If the automated reset option is disabled for your account, you see a Help Center article rather than the CAPTCHA screen. You'll need to contact another administrator at your company and have that person reset your password using the Google Apps administrator control panel.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Mongolianmiller 8/20/12 4:25 PM
Problem:

After filling out the captcha, I get this:

Forgot your administrator username or password?

We have emailed instructions on resetting your password to your backup secondary address, which ends in: gmail.com.

If you no longer have access to this email address, contact Google Support for assistance.

There is not option to verify with alternate methods. It just sends an email to the previous owner of the domain apparently.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/20/12 5:51 PM

used this link https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/theladieslounge.org/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset to reset your password by domain verification.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/21/12 5:40 AM
OK, I went through the domain verification process, and got the following message:

This domain is not yet setup.

You have tried to access a domain that has no administrator account. To complete your sign-up for Google Apps, you will need to click on the set-up URL provided in your confirmation email. If you would like us to re-send the confirmation email, click here.

When I do that, I get back to the e-mail screen, and it is back to sending the e-mail to /dev/null because it's not respecting the MX settings on the domain. At this point, I just want apps terminated on ianbeyer.com so I can use the domain on my main apps account. 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/21/12 6:35 AM
You will have to contact the support by using the support link in the reset password by domain verification or using the support link in the password reset after you enter the captcha.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/21/12 6:48 AM
Well, there's the other problem. This forum is where the support link led me. It was the only option that seemed to have any hope of actually contacting a real human being. Support for Apps is not exactly Google's forte. 

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/21/12 7:19 AM
You need the Google apps Business edition for 24x7 Phone support and email support

http://support.google.com/a/bin/request.py
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ianbeyer 8/21/12 8:11 AM
So, basically, you're telling me I'm SOL, then. I can't get support for it because it's not Business Edition, but even if I wanted to, I couldn't sign it up for Business Edition, because I can't access it as a result of a broken activation process that doesn't comply with DNS. 

Wonderful. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps trying2start 8/21/12 11:40 AM
Advisor Ricky,

Only the first condition applies to me. I own aristaresearch.com but it's not available via google apps.

The second condition doesn't make sense b/c I can't 're' set a password I never set.
The third condition doesn't apply either, as someone has obviously registered this site (apparently as an alias to medicalwrx.com). 

I thought you have to verify ownership of the domain to set up a google apps for it?

Please advise.

Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps lugpolla 8/21/12 12:09 PM
My domain cypressum.com has exactly this problem, and has been for 1 year. Could you please purge it so i can sign up again?

Thank you in advance

E.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/21/12 12:17 PM
That domain could be a Domain alias see link below.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 8/21/12 12:21 PM
Ianbeyer,

Does this reference help you ?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/21/12 1:59 PM
There is an account on https://www.google.com/a/aristaresearch.com/

reset password https://www.google.com/a/aristaresearch.com/
(unknown) 8/21/12 2:32 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Kinneas 8/25/12 11:24 AM
Hi,

The second week of July I had a problem in the sign up process and didn't received an email for verification, and when I tried to enter the domain name again, the following message appears: "This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue." I've waited for more than a month so I can start the process again, but the same message appears.

My domain is chiledata.cl

Thanks for your help!
(unknown) 8/27/12 8:07 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Kinneas 8/27/12 12:09 PM
cdata.cl is not mine so I used the html method yo verify my domain with Verification Domain, just like other user did it.
The html link is: http://chiledata.cl/google2aec75ea13db0abe.html

Thanks.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 8/27/12 1:15 PM
K,

If chiledata.cl  remains a domain alias, you won't be able to

sign it up as a GApps primary domain.

Because, whoever signed up cdata.cl as a GApps domain originally, 

is the only person who can delete it from their GApps dashboard.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/27/12 2:17 PM
Ok i`ve passed it along to the Advisor.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/27/12 2:59 PM
You  might want to check your name server on your domain when i click on the veriifcation link the Page doesn't load.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Kinneas 8/27/12 5:17 PM
Really? I don't know what's is going on. I even used a online proxy server and didn't have problem with the link.

And in http://www.chiledata.cl is a link to the html.

Maybe is a dns propagation problem.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/27/12 5:28 PM
here is what i got  http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ddebma95
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 8/28/12 2:35 AM
K,

Current DNS for chiledata.cl  >> http://goo.gl/bgjbv

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 8/28/12 2:45 AM
K,

Your domain A record doesn't seem to be pointing to your website.

chiledata.cl. 42692 IN A 31.170.166.176

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ckibuga 8/28/12 3:30 AM
Hi,

I have been getting the error "This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue." when trying to sign up for google apps. I just purchased the domain estrelle-marketing.com from go daddy. I have even verified my domain using the webmaster tools but still receiving the same error.

Kindly assist.

Regards,

chris
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Vishu Gurav 8/28/12 6:07 AM
I am getting following error while setting up apps for my domain:

This domain has already been signed up for a Google Apps edition or Postini product. Check out ourSignup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue. 

What should be done? 

Thanks,
Vishu
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/28/12 6:29 AM

There is an account already for that domain https://www.google.com/a/estrelle-marketing.com/

used this link https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/estrelle-marketing.com/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset to take ownership of the account by reset the password.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Kinneas 8/28/12 7:08 PM
I'm sorry to bother again, but I've change the DNS hosting service and now I think that the link is working:

http://chiledata.cl/google2aec75ea13db0abe.html

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 8/29/12 2:38 AM
Changing your DNS hosting doesn't affect the

GoogleApps status of your domain.

It's still a GApps domain alias of cdata.cl 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 8/29/12 1:37 PM
ok now it is working now. i`ll let you know when i get a reply from the Advisor about your domain.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps itsonlybarney 9/5/12 12:05 AM
I newly registered my domain (www.simplefatherhood.com) and cannot add the domain to my Google Apps account. I get the error "This domain name has already been used as an alias or domain."

I presume it was originally registered on Google Apps by another person. 

Can this be sorted please?

Andrew
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps RRedmond 9/5/12 8:11 AM
robredmond.com

Previously was an alias for robredmond.ca.  The alias was removed prior to deleting the robredmond.ca apps account but I cannot create an account for robredmond.com still.  Initial attempts to do so were in February 2012.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/5/12 8:51 AM
there is an account for that domain https://www.google.com/a/simplefatherhood.com/

reset the password by verification  https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/simplefatherhood.com/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset

(unknown) 9/5/12 9:19 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps RRedmond 9/5/12 9:29 AM
Correct, however as indicated in my original message, there is no longer an active apps account for robredmond.ca and I no longer have the .ca domain registered.  The .com domain alias was removed prior to disabling the .ca account, but perhaps I didn't wait long enough for the removal to take effect before disabling the .ca apps account.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps gdunkle 9/5/12 9:43 AM
When I try to sign up:
I get:
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/5/12 11:57 AM
there is an account for that domain https://www.google.com/a/eaghq.com/

https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/eaghq.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/5/12 7:11 PM
@RRedmond,
  Try the robredmond.ca domain now the Advisor clear the domain from the system.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps itsonlybarney 9/5/12 8:22 PM
Will that method work even though I wasn't the previous owner of the domain? 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/5/12 8:29 PM

You have to used this link https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/simplefatherhood.com/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset to add a verification string and then after 24 hrs it will send you a password reset and then you can choose a admin account and then you take over the account.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Jlombard63 9/9/12 12:01 PM
I am having this problem with my reseller account levelnextconsulting.com domain
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/9/12 7:21 PM

On Sunday, September 9, 2012 3:01:35 PM UTC-4, Jlombard63 wrote:
I am having this problem with my reseller account levelnextconsulting.com domain

for issue with Reseller used it help forum at  https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gpc
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps O.S. 9/11/12 11:35 AM
I have the same problem, please fee my domain so I could register it.

Languages.com

Ofer
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/11/12 3:17 PM
Do you have any other accounts that the domain could be on.? 

if not  used this verification  https://www.google.com/webmasters/verification/verification?siteUrl=Languages.com&continue=http://www.google.com/a/cpanel/Languages.com/Dashboard?wmc%3D1%26sig%3DALjLGbOdFgYvfX_fdGaIySYM4_C0qCyOSA&hl=en&theme=cpanel  and let me know when you have the code in place.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps O.S. 9/12/12 2:10 AM
I have it in another account analytic, could that be the problem?

Either way, if analytic isn't the issue, should I run the verification process?

Ofer
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps caci 9/13/12 6:09 AM
Hi,

I am having this exact issue (all 3 conditions apply) for the domain: dopcucina.com.br

And this other domain: clubeorion.com.br also have this problem, i've made the register, proceed the verification:

And now I can't login and also can't register again, what can I do?

Thanks,

Caciano 
(unknown) 9/13/12 3:25 PM <This message has been deleted.>
(unknown) 9/13/12 3:26 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps caci 9/13/12 4:46 PM
Thanks Lanny.

I can proceed with the register again for clubeorion.com.br now.

And with dopcucina.com.br at least i know who i`m suposed to talk about this alias.

Thanks a lot =)
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Juan Luis San 9/14/12 12:39 PM

I'm having the same problem with ibsistemas.com
Need help.
thanks.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/14/12 2:49 PM
checked your email for new set up instructions https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/ibsistemas.com/ResentRegistrationEmail
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Juan Luis San 9/14/12 11:48 PM
IT WORKS
many thanks
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps alvaryf 9/17/12 10:17 PM
 I'm experiencing the issue with my domain eventsbypuzzle.com, it stop received incoming mail since yesterday, did i do something wrong?
 really appreciate any help!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/18/12 7:57 AM
I don't see anything wrong with your dns. and you already have a account for that domain
https://www.google.com/a/eventsbypuzzle.com/

reset password https://www.google.com/a/eventsbypuzzle.com/
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps IBAIS 9/19/12 5:02 AM
I can't register domain cryptcoins.org. All three conditions are met. Please help me.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Duane Gordon 9/19/12 11:37 AM
I am having the same issue with durangobishopric.com   I started to create it in Google Apps, then decided to go to Godaddy direct to get multiple years.  After registering at Godaddy, I can't get the domain registered with Google Apps. 

Can you please clear this domain so I can create the account.

Thanks,
Duane
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/19/12 1:05 PM
there is an account for that domain https://www.google.com/a/durangobishopric.com

reset password https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/durangobishopric.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps shumrus 9/22/12 10:53 AM
Hello
We have a problem with the registration of the domain pscout.tsom
Help
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps shumrus 9/22/12 11:01 AM
sorry
not correctly pointed
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Carrie Williams 9/25/12 12:47 PM
Okay -- I meet the criteria set way back in this post.  I get one of these:
This domain has been registered and is in the process of ownership verification. If you believe this registration was unauthorized, see our Signup Troubleshooter to help guide in troubleshooting this issue.
When I try to register artemisphoto.com (which I own through godaddy).  Help?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/25/12 12:53 PM
see this help page link below.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Gabriel.GDC 9/26/12 12:18 PM
Hello ricky.
I'm from Brazil and I'm having this problem with my domain: alfarevestimento.com.br
Help me please.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 9/26/12 12:32 PM
see this link  below
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps eugevon 9/29/12 12:57 PM
Yes, please:

I think there is a phantom "domain alias" that once belonged to my gmail account, but has been cleared out by me since then.

I've started a separate thread before I found this one.  Happy to kill it.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Akosasih 10/3/12 2:09 AM
Dear all,

I just bought a domain "belluaindonesia.com" but I could not add that as my alias domain for google apps and got an error:

"This domain name has already been used as an alias or domain."

Please help, what can I do with it?  Thanks in advance.

-AK.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ablock 10/5/12 12:12 PM
breezeworks.com meets all of these conditions.

Thanks!

/afb
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ablock 10/8/12 9:52 AM
Bump. Can an admin please clear this hold (breezeworks.com)?

Thanks!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ablock 10/8/12 9:56 AM
@LMckin51:

Can you please ask an admin to check in to breezeworks.com? It's stuck on "registered and in the process of verification". Trying to recover password results in "server error".

By the way, I was just in Greenville for the first time for a wedding -- awesome place.

Thanks!

/afb
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jeffg-man 10/8/12 1:59 PM
I own savoirtechnologies.com but someone else has it as a GoogleApps domain. I need this as an alias to my savoirtech.com domain but cannot do it until you purge the other account from the company that abondoned the domain.

Thanks!

Jeff
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/8/12 3:17 PM
@Jeff,

That domain is still on a Account  https://www.google.com/a/savoirtechnologies.com/ see link below

@Adblock,

I`m checking on your. 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ilovefoodandwine 10/9/12 5:52 AM
Yes, I have the same issue! 

(unknown) 10/9/12 7:44 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Advisor Syd 10/9/12 2:22 PM
ilovefoodandwine.com is an existing alias on another account.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Alex Buk 10/9/12 3:18 PM
Hello,
My domain name is recommendapc.com and has the same problem.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/9/12 4:34 PM
You have a account on that domain https://www.google.com/a/recommendapc.com

reset password https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/recommendapc.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jzenjzen 10/9/12 5:40 PM
Hi Ricky-

I know this is a bit off from your post, but I've not attracted any answers from my original post... when you have time, can you please look at this and let me know if something is not correct? 

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/apps/verification-and-mx-records/tzzGdrLvQ1I

Please help!

Thank you.

-J
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ilovefoodandwine 10/9/12 5:53 PM
Where do I go from here? How can I figure out what account it is on?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/10/12 6:57 AM
It is on your other lovefoodnwine domain.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Richard Goldsmith 10/10/12 9:26 PM
I'm having same problem. Domain name: zworldnewz.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/11/12 7:32 AM
Richard,

There is an account for that domain https://www.google.com/a/zworldnewz.com/

reset password https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/zworldnewz.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Richard Goldsmith 10/11/12 11:09 AM
I reset password but I'm still asked to confirm my account by changing TXT and CNAME which I've tried to do but failed at miserably. I'm not a programer. I don't understand this code stuff.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Carrie Williams 10/11/12 11:30 AM
Hi --  Me Again.  www.artemisphoto.com still cannot complete the verification and gives the same error I posted above.  Can someone reset whatever is holding this up?  I bought this domain a month ago and have been trying to verify it ever since.  I have never registered it in the past, it is not an alias on anything I own, etc etc.  Please help!
Richard Goldsmith 10/11/12 2:36 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Richard Goldsmith 10/11/12 2:39 PM
I should have included this: http://zworldnewz.com/
Richard Goldsmith 10/11/12 3:41 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Richard Goldsmith 10/11/12 3:43 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/11/12 3:54 PM
can you provide me with the cname code that you used?

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:43:24 PM UTC-4, Richard Goldsmith wrote:
I reset password but I'm still asked to confirm my account by changing TXT and CNAME which I've tried to do but failed at miserably. I'm not a programer. I don't understand this code stuff.
zworldnewz.com
(unknown) 10/11/12 9:43 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Richard Goldsmith 10/12/12 9:53 AM
Here's what I'm told to do:

Follow the steps below to create a DNS (Domain Name System) record that proves to Google that you own the domain.

1. Add the CNAME record below to the DNS configuration for zworldnewz.com.

CNAME label / host: X6KQRPJC2REI

CNAME destination: gv-K5GYVJEKZYXVLJIXBWQUJFEJROLQ6533GR2D2QA4KI7NRDOZZDLQ.domainverify.googlehosted.com.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Brett Freer 10/14/12 3:11 AM
When I look at your DNS, I see this -

... which is not quite right. Based on your e-mail it should look like this -

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Thomas Baumgaertner 10/14/12 7:24 AM
Hi,

I cannot signup domain(s) on Google Apps that I previously (last year) added and removed (also last year) from a Google Apps Domain (fink.vu). The domain names I want to use are: werkraum-fink.de and jutta-fink.de.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/14/12 6:08 PM
Thomas,
   have you check make sure that those domains are not an domain alias on another domain ?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps R. Jenkins 10/16/12 6:53 AM
Hi Advisor Ricky,

I have been trying to complete our Google Apps registration for quite some time.  We finally got our approval for Youtube and Adwords but I keep getting resubmission requests like this:

In order to process your enrolment in Google Apps for Nonprofits, you must first register your domain for our free Google Apps edition.

I did this process over a month ago but I can't seem to get past this step in the application process.  Is there any way to figure out what could be going wrong? I am willing to address whatever the issue is.

Thanks so much!

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Brett Freer 10/17/12 2:06 AM
R. Jenkins, Do you have a free Google Apps domain setup? What is the domain name?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bw_westy 10/18/12 4:38 PM
Hi Ricky,

I am having the first two issues.  When I try item number 3 on your list it does not give me the error page however I have never registered our domain for google apps before.  Our domain is glimpseintimephotography.com

Thanks,
Bryan
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/18/12 7:56 PM
@Bryant,

There is an account for that domain at https://www.google.com/a/glimpseintimephotography.com  reset password

https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/glimpseintimephotography.com/ForgotAdminAccountInfo

see this help page  http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=43315
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps bw_westy 10/19/12 6:41 AM
I would prefer to do the html method of proving I own the domain as I don't want me current email being sent somewhere that I have no control over.  I don't feel comfortable making the cname record change before I know that I have access to glimpseintimephotography admin on the google side.  I am unable to find out how to do the html verification.  I have proven already that I am the owner for google places and the webmaster tools, so why would that not translate over to google apps?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 10/19/12 7:15 AM
bw,

Putting a CNAME on a dns subdomain and pointing it

to google.com won't disrupt your existing mail delivery in any way.
R. Jenkins 10/19/12 7:28 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps R. Jenkins 10/19/12 7:30 AM
@Brett Freer:

The domain name is aplusschools.org.  I even called the company that holds the domain and had the TXT file added per the instructions.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 10/19/12 7:41 AM
R Jenkins

You've got a GoogleApps domain for www.google.com/a/aplusschools.org

The TXT verification string is in your DNS.

But there are NO google MX records.

I think you need to have the Free domain working, before you can upgrade.

Current DNS >> http://goo.gl/3UtK4

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 10/19/12 7:53 AM
RJ,

You need to go into your DNS and add the google MX records

as descibed in reference.

==========================================================

Thanks for your help!

But there are NO google MX records.

I'm sorry but I have NO idea what this means. :) I don't understand what the next steps are.  Am I missing something on my end? 
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 10/19/12 7:57 AM
Ok, that helps.  I don't have access to the DNS.  
Should I call the same company who handled the TXT file to have them add these files as well?

Yes.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Thomas Baumgaertner 10/19/12 9:39 AM
Hello Lanny,
I just double checked. The domains were once added to the master domain (fink.vu) and deleted from it shortly afterwards. There is no domain alias assigned anymore on that domain (at least not shown). But still it seems like the system has still the domain aliases linked.

Thanks,
 Thomas
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/19/12 9:53 AM
I just checked and the utta-fink.de. domain is available to sign up for Google apps and i`ll have the advisor checked the other domain.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Derek_R 10/20/12 4:05 AM
Typo error I think, on  utta-fink.de.

Domain is  jutta-fink.de. in original post.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/24/12 1:57 PM
Carrie,
 Your domain is now ready to be use it been remove from the system.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps phillip royds 10/26/12 9:50 AM
Hey Ricky Google has this forum which is not at all user friendly my issue is with Rovio Angry Birds Seasons volume3.0.0 which I recently updated and doesn't work at all. I went to Rovio website and they said my device is no longer supported. My device is an LG G2X running on cyanogen 7101. I have never had this problem prior to this update I lost my progress in the game and wish to download the game prior to the update. Please notify me whom should be contacted. My email is: philli...@gmail.com my phone number is: 267-437-8088
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps jhmillerster 10/27/12 9:19 AM
The domain is addictivecommerce.com.

I have loaded the ownership verification file about 1 week ago and have changed MX record settings twice based on information in forums.

Thank you for help!!!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 10/27/12 9:25 AM
What kind of issue are you having?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps RangerRik1 11/1/12 8:11 PM
Cannot create a new google apps account for the domain: nbrick.net which I purchased a week ago. Google thinks it is linked to another google apps/postini account. I've been waiting/trying for a week to link my new domain to a google apps account.

Been waiting for a week for some help too but no luck. It's getting a little frustrating, can you help? I own the domain and can go through ANY verfication process... (DNS-TXT record, HTML file post on a web server, etc) ... I just need google to let me prove I got the domain.

Please help. thx.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 11/1/12 8:30 PM
from looks of this page  https://www.google.com/a/nbrick.net the account was created Go here https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/nbrick.net/ForgotAdminAccountInfo  and enter the captcha and then click the link for the Google Apps support they be able to help you get access to your account.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps uvish 11/2/12 12:47 AM
I'm facing this problem with gimmetext.com
It says already registered, though I have never registered with Google for this domain name.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Brett Freer 11/2/12 5:53 AM
I would suggest that the previous owner of the domain name was using Google Apps. You can get to the control panel here -

I recommend you reset the administrator password using the CNAME verification option below. From there you can reconfigure the domain.

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps RangerRik1 11/5/12 6:25 AM
I've done this before. It does not email me. It is as if a previous owner of the domain was using google apps. This is a deadend for me so far...
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps uvish 11/5/12 11:18 AM
> I recommend you reset the administrator password using the CNAME verification option below. From there you can reconfigure the domain.

There's no such option on that page. I have read the support page for that too - it says click on "Reset your administrator password by domain verification", but I couldn't find any such option on the page after entering CAPTCHA.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 11/5/12 12:26 PM

On Monday, November 5, 2012 2:18:42 PM UTC-5, uvish wrote:
> I recommend you reset the administrator password using the CNAME verification option below. From there you can reconfigure the domain.

There's no such option on that page. I have read the support page for that too - it says click on "Reset your administrator password by domain verification", but I couldn't find any such option on the page after entering CAPTCHA.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps nbenker 11/14/12 5:28 AM
Hi

I set up a google account/ google apps last Saturday. As part of the set up process I decided to register a new website with Enom as one of google preferred partners (from the drop down menu). After entering credit card details the dashboard appeared again. The Admin Control Panel shows that I successfully created the account, but that the purchase of my domain is still pending. Since then I tried several times again to register the domain, but before I get to the payment site the following error appears "Server error - We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

I contacted Enom as received the following reply

Subject
Registered domain via gmail but purchase didn't went thru

Discussion Thread
 Response (Daniel L)    11/14/2012 04:23 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Technical Support.

I made a search at the .com registry, Verisign, and I do not see that domain as a currently registered domain name.

Unfortunately, we cannot assist you directly with purchasing or registration issues with your Google Apps account. I may suggest that you contact Google for payment and Google Apps domain registration questions.

Another option you have is to register the domain directly with us by creating an account at enomcentral.com. However, our registration costs for direct .com domains is $39.95 per year. You can also call our retail sales team at 425-974-4689 Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 PM pacific time to assist you with this as well.

Sincerely,
Daniel L.
Technical Support

I also tried to register using GoDaddy but I receive the same error message. I can't registered again since google is telling me that the domain is taken. I can't find any support email address for google and I read through all help site but without finding anything helpful.

Please, can anybody help me?

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 11/14/12 9:01 AM

Contact Google apps Billing at  https://support.google.com/a/bin/request.py?contact_type=domain_registration
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Dan Winstanley 11/18/12 9:57 PM
Ricky: I cannot get Google Apps to recognize my domain (winstan.net) on Namecheap. Have confirmed TXT record with Namecheap and it shows up correctly  on Google's DNS servers. Appreciate any assistance.since it appears the problem lies on Google's' side.
Dan
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 11/19/12 6:52 AM
Dan,

You need to remove Txt and A records from your WWW and the A record should be only on your Naked domain  and add the rest of the A records to your nake domains  of 

and your www should point to ghs.googlehosted.com

your domain dns  http://www.digwebinterface.com/?hostnames=winstan.net%0D%0Awww.winstan.net&type=ANY&ns=resolver&useresolver=8.8.4.4&nameservers=
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ultrasoul 11/24/12 3:31 PM
I'm not sure that I'm having the exact same issue, but when trying to register my domain I receive the following message: 

We found an existing order for this domain. Please contact support.

I can't seem to find the support to contact!   FYI:  I was in the process of signing up last night, but didn't have my credit card in hand.

At the time the domain was available and there was no existing order.  The above message is what I get now when trying to register.  

Could the existing order be mine?  If so, how do I find it to complete it?  Thanks!   
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 11/24/12 5:51 PM
@ ultrasoul,

This is a Diffrent issue  and this kind of error you can fix your self by clear your browser cache and cookies
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps ISHAN JAISWAL 12/4/12 12:27 AM
I have a domain www.gamesatzero.com i have sing up for google apps a few weeks ago but i was having problem in verifying my domain but i was having difficulty in verifying it but now i am ok with it but the problem is that i cant sign in it is showing the same problem at the top posted by adviser ricky and i cant even register it again it is showing that it have already been taken what to do please help fast.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Lester Thomas 12/4/12 4:30 AM
Domain:  usawv.com

Basically I get exactly what you detailed in the first post.  Here are the details:

I attempted to create a NEW free Google apps account and register a new domain thru Google.   I did that but after a while I got an email from google telling me that my google apps domain registration had failed and I should purchase the domain thru my preferred registrar.   So I DELETED THE GOOGLE APPS account I had set up (thought it would be better to start from scratch).   I then went to godaddy and registered the domain (usawv.com).  I got an email from godaddy confirming the registration.

Now when I go to sign up for the google apps account when I try input usawv.gov as a domain I own I get the following message:

If I go to https://www.google.com/a/usawv.com/  I get the error message: 

Server error
Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again. Learn more 

It's like usawv.gov needs to be deleted from Google Apps so I can start over.

Thanks for you assistance in advance
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps schreinbo 12/4/12 10:24 PM
HI Ricky, looks like I am in the same boat as everyone else, can you help me with our domain: stub.ly? I am hoping that the .ly top level domains are supported. 

Thanks,
Karl
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Smoore12 12/6/12 4:26 PM
avlabormanagement.com  Please help!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Matt C Sims 12/10/12 10:01 AM
Hi Ricky, can you tell me what I can do for a domain that is in this situation now? I registered with GApps before the change in pricing plans, thought it was verified (I've never had one fail) but when I go back now to finish set up I can't get in. Help!! 
Domain in question is insidedocsbrain.com
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 12/10/12 10:35 AM
@Matt,
  If you failed to verify the domain then you have to wait 14 days before you can create a new account but it will be a Business edition trial account as the free edition is no longer supported.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps schreinbo 12/10/12 2:46 PM
LMckin51, can you help me out as well? I posted last week but I did not get any reply.  I am trying to get 'stub.ly' registered for google apps but it thinks that it is already registered. When it redirects me to the management login it gives me a server error that my domain does not exist. We have owned this domain since March and none of us have attempted to register with Google Apps. How can I get it reset?

Thanks,
Karl
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 12/10/12 3:12 PM
@Karl,
        That domain is most likely is a domain alias on another account do you have any other domains that have a Google apps on it.?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps schreinbo 12/10/12 3:20 PM
No I don't have any other domains registered on Google Apps, could this have been setup as an alias by a previous domain owner? If so how can I reclaim the domain?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps schreinbo 12/10/12 3:21 PM
Just to clarify, we own the domain, I meant how can we reclaim the domain to be used on Google Apps if it is setup as an alias under someone else's account?
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps LMcKin51-Top Contributor 12/10/12 3:53 PM
so are you asking for the domain to be contested.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps schreinbo 12/10/12 3:59 PM
Yes! Please contest the domain, let me know if you need me to upload a verification file or create a cname record to verify. Thanks so much for your help!
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Matt C Sims 12/10/12 7:56 PM
Thanks for the response. That's disappointing. Being forced to pay for a registration that was started as a free account due to a time out seems unfortunate. I followed the verification process to the letter and thought it was done so to have to go back now and start again as a paid account kinda sucks. I just want to finish the one I started but I guess finding someone at Google to hear my case is unlikely.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Steven Evans 12/16/12 5:47 PM
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Steven Evans 12/16/12 5:47 PM
Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Steven Evans 12/16/12 5:50 PM

Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Oikeiosis 12/18/12 7:25 PM
I have a problem that is sort of similar.

I tried to sign up for the business version of my site oikeiosis.com and then deleted it when I realized that I cannot downgrade to standard edition. I did not verify this domain.

I then logged in to my other grandfathered standard and tried to add www.oikeiosis.com as a domain. It worked, but I realized that I was getting an email address that looked like "ad...@www.oikeiosis.com", so I deleted it, hoping to be able to add it in 7 days.

It has been over 7 days, and I am still unable to add oikeiosis.com in my "Domain settings". The error says "
This domain name has already been used as an alias or domain."

I tried to find help everywhere but no one can help me. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps rhinolith 12/29/12 6:43 PM
florance.me

trying to add it to out existing account of haak.net

thank you
Cannot sign up domain on Google Apps Amanda Jayne 6/4/13 8:41 PM
I am having this issue with cashmereandcoco.com
Can't sign up krgingeri 6/26/13 4:05 PM <This message has been deleted.>
More topics »