Issue setting up GCCLN

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Issue setting up GCCLN dtalboys 11/17/11 8:56 AM
My company (ourdomain.com) which uses GAPPS Business edition, has been purchased by a company which uses Lotus Notes (parentdomain.com).  At this point, we are not transitioning our Notes users to Google as that is a longer term project we are planning.  For the time being, we need get GCCLN implemented in order to show everyone's free/busy times.  On the GAPPS side, I have enabled the use free/busy service, and we have made sure that the proper OAuth key (without spaces) has been entered on the Notes server side.  Any help pointing me in the right direction to resolve this will be greatly appreciated!


The is the message we receive in the GCCLN events log:

Events:

Agent start run on 16.11.2011 at 21:44:59

Checking OAuth validity by retrieving domain user list

Http status: 407

Server response:  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www/w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR:Cache Access Denied</TITLE>
<STYLE type="text/css"><!--BODY{background-color:#ffffff;font-family:veranda,sans-serif}PRE{font-family:sans-serif}--></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>ERROR</H1>
<H2>Cache Access Denied<H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
<p>
While trying to retrieve the URL:
<A HREF="apps-apis.google.com:443">apps-apis.google.com:443</A>
<P>
Th

OAuth check failed. Exiting early


** Feed terminated: Unknown error occurred whilst retrieving Giigle Apps user list **

Agent completed run in 16.11.2011 at 21:44:59



and on the application side we receive this error message:


Http stats: 401

Response headers: WWW-Authenticate: GoogleLogin
realm="http://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin",
service="apps"
Content-Type:text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 05:57:01 GMT
Expires: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 05:57:01 GMT
Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
Server: GSE



Server response: <HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Unkonwn authorization header</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">
<H1>Unkonwn authorization header</H1>
<H2>Error 401</H2>
</BODY>
</HTML>
Re: Issue setting up GCCLN jankeir 12/26/11 1:23 AM
We had the same problem.

In the Advanced Settings of your domain, go to Manage third party OAuth Client access.
There will be something like 
ourdomain.com This client has access to all APIs. 
That's not true. The lotus notes tools require access to special API's that are not enabled even if 'all api's are enabled'.
So add the following: 
Client Name: ourdomain.com
After adding these the settings will look exactly the same, but they are not (or at least they were not for us.) 

Now try again.