Categories: Reports and Earnings :

Analytics not reporting Adsense activity

Showing 26-63 of 63 messages
Analytics not reporting Adsense activity AdamSim 6/23/10 10:01 AM
Over the past two days Analytics has not been reporting the correct impressions or any clicks from Adsense. Is anybody else having this problem? Overall traffic is being counted as normal.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity julka 6/23/10 10:43 AM
I do have something similar. Yesterday it was looking as a lag with posting data - I had some impressions in GA, but not the clicks. 

Today adSense data in GA is 99.9% missing, only 3 page impressions so far.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity wasaweb 6/23/10 10:56 AM
I have noticed the same. Anyone else? I'd like to know whether this is affecting all Analytics / AdSense users or not.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Gracey 6/23/10 11:00 AM
My analytics has never worked right so I can't really tell - it won't record adsense data from one of my sites. It never has, even though I went through the rigamarole in setting up the second code required. Even Nils couldn't figure out why. Afraid I can't help.

I did notice that yesterday clicks appearing in my adsense account seemed to be from the previous day - according to 3rd party stats. Though they aren't reliable in counting clicks, the numbers are pretty close in statscounter and adsense, but in adsense they are all recorded yesterday, as opposed the 2-day spread over statscounter.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity goldenarms 6/23/10 11:06 PM
Same problem here. Mine seemed to start under reporting gradually since June 11-12, and severly under-reporting the last few days (in the order of 90% absent as mentioned by someone else above).
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 12:08 AM
same problem here.

analytics suddenly stopped registering my adsense earnings on June 23 (it was working fine until yesterday).
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 12:11 AM
@Gracey

My analytics has never worked right

really? maybe you forgot to implement the bug workaround described here:
(if you don't do that, analytics will only register a fraction of the adsense earnings)
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity gices 6/24/10 12:50 AM
Same problem here - I think this has something to do with Google putting Adsense under the Google Display Network umbrella. Along the way, they might have broken the connection of adsense to analytics.

I wouldn't worry too much though as long as your real adsense account is recording the right clicks although the data from analytics gives you more insight. Traffic going up and down as well these days because of the World Cup.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 1:18 AM
I wouldn't worry too much though

actually analytics gives a lot of useful info, e.g. what pages brings the most adsense revenues, stats of clicks vs impressions for each page etc.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 1:21 AM
i crossed-posted on the analytics forum - in case someone from google actually read that forum:
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity AdamSim 6/24/10 1:23 AM
Thanks loupiote. And yeah - analytics does provide some nice insights such as the exact page, keyword, source and the city of the clicker. I got some particularly high value clicks yesterday and I would like to know more about them.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 1:24 AM
this adsense issue was reported on multiple threads on the analytics forum.  so it is confirmed by many.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Mauro Mazzocchini 6/24/10 2:38 AM
Yeah, it definitely looks like a somewhat spread issue (at least for some), I'm having the same problem since the 21st of June.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 2:42 AM
@Gracey

could you please flag this for google? thanks!
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity wasaweb 6/24/10 2:46 AM
Flagged.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/24/10 2:52 AM
thanks!
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity yacobir 6/24/10 6:02 AM
Same here. No data since 22.6.2010
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity gddsmith 6/24/10 7:00 AM
The same here, I have some data in Analytics for the 22nd but the total is way off (yes I know I have to adjust for a 3-hr time zone difference) but I have no Adsense data for the 23rd in Analytics. 
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Jioji 6/24/10 11:28 AM
Yep - still showing big fat zeroes for clicks and income on the Analytics reports since June 22... and while things are kind of rough lately, zeroes are not correct. June 21 shows partial data, then fully died on the 22nd I guess. (I noted this in the Analytics forum to, and loupiote linked to this thread on AS forum). In times past, the Analytics Pros were pretty active, and would even write directly to you sometimes to answer questions. But I think the crew has been thinned out over there for a while.

Hope the data break is fixed soon.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity ZeljkoF1 6/24/10 11:41 AM
same here... :(
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity netmeg3 6/24/10 12:06 PM
Having same issues here.  Vastly under-reported on 22nd; $.01 yesterday (!) and nothing today.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Jioji 6/24/10 4:38 PM
All sorts of interesting things happening since about the 21st or 22nd (or did it start on the 18th?), seems like.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity gddsmith 6/24/10 4:48 PM
Mine definitely started on the 22nd & was fine up until then.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Stephou 6/25/10 4:41 AM
Same problem here. Since the 22nd, no more data appears in Analytics. Worked fine the days before. I'm using the async tracking code.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity julka 6/25/10 6:30 AM
AdSense Content stats are back for me in GA, however clicks stats and money stats are still looking weird.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity AdSensePro Chris 6/25/10 10:34 AM
Hi everyone,

You're all right -- there was an issue with the AdSense-Google Analytics integration around June 22-23. Many publishers are seeing significant data discrepancies between the two, and should rely on the data in AdSense reporting for accurate statistics. 

I should also mention that everyone will be paid as usual and all impressions and clicks have been accurately logged in our systems.

Chris
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/25/10 10:36 AM
@AdSensePro Chris

thanks.

also, in case you are not aware of the issue, the 3-month display in payment history indicate completely wrong balances.  this was reported and confirmed by many users.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity AdSensePro Chris 6/25/10 12:22 PM
Thanks, loupiote. 

We're aware of the "3-month" vs "all time" view issue in the Payments History page. Our engineers are working to resolve it, but I understand that it is a particularly complex issue that may take some time to resolve.

It's posted on our Known Issues page, and I've been trying to spread the word in the forum. Many of the threads out there from people saying "I crossed the threshold, why haven't I been paid?" are the result of this reporting issue.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/25/10 12:43 PM
thanks.  maybe you should disable the 3-month view or put a note on it that all the numbers on the screen are wrong.

it is a particularly complex issue that may take some time to resolve.

well, accounting is just adding and subtracting, this is not rocket science, so forgive me, but frankly i doubt that it is really particularly complex...
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity ZeljkoF1 6/25/10 11:03 PM
loupiote, accounting is just numbers but programming is a whole another thing...
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 6/25/10 11:10 PM
i know, i'm a software engineer, and i know how to add and subtract, too :)
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Prasanna Rahul 6/26/10 2:56 AM
Adsense PRO chris

My account disabled on 17th June. I still believe me as a genuine Adsense Publisher, I was not able to check any increase in earnings or suspected clicks in my account as I do not signed in with my account during June 10 to 20. I wish to get re activated my adsense account. Please help me or give a good piece of advise.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Prasanna Rahul 6/26/10 3:26 AM
Hello loupiote

My account disabled . I dont know what was wrong with my account....

How to get attention of the PRO plz ... Advise me.....
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity peggy353 6/26/10 3:36 PM
I've flat lined since June 12. Says I've had no visitors since then but I know that isn't so since people are responding constantly. It would be nice to get this working again since it lets you know where and what your visitors are interested in.

I know google is aware of problems but how much longer before a fix starts to show up? Anyone know when this might happen please?
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity peggy353 6/26/10 3:38 PM
I failed to mention I started having problems when i made changes to my blog with the new updates they have implimented. Everything was fine until then and I had no prior problems so I would think this has something to do with it? Anyone else change there blogger and have the same problem?
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Shahaab 6/26/10 6:57 PM
Same problem here. The Adsense stats in Analytics are not accurate from 22nd to 24th of June 2010
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity Valitics 7/13/10 10:17 AM
Does anyone have accurate data in their analytics account now, or is this still an issue?  Our Adsense data flat lined starting June 29th.  No resolution so far.
Re: Analytics not reporting Adsense activity loupiote 7/13/10 10:30 AM
our data is accurate again after june 24th. this issue was june 23-24, so your problem is probably unrelated.