Categories: Partner sites, e.g. YouTube :

"Your monetisation tab has been disabled." on YouTube. What now?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
"Your monetisation tab has been disabled." on YouTube. What now? carlyjean 7/1/12 4:13 PM
Hello,
Yesterday I had a mixup with AdSense regarding an old account that has now been fixed. Since that happened my YouTube has been disabled from monetisation, how can I fix that?

I have a active AdSense account now and it was only disapproved because of a previous account I forgot I had. Everything with AdSense is working for me now except YouTube. I have never clicked on my own ads or done anything that would infringe on the terms of monetisation.

Will I be able to apply for partner in the future? How can I resolve this issue?

Any help is appreciated,
Thank you!

Carly

Re: "Your monetisation tab has been disabled." on YouTube. What now? Gracey 7/1/12 4:36 PM
Usually, in three or four days, your monetize tab on YouTube will be restored, but to confirm that, you could ask for help in the YouTube forum.

Adsense doesn't really have anything to do with your monetize tab directly - they have access to your Adsense account, but not your YouTube account, and the tab is in your YouTube account.

Re: "Your monetisation tab has been disabled." on YouTube. What now? PeggyK 7/1/12 6:21 PM
Just to clarify a little bit about what Gracey said: 

- if your AdSense account is associated with a different Google account than your YouTube channel, your monetization tab probably won't automatically be restored.

- you need to be sure 3rd Party access for www.youtube.com is enabled in your AdSense account.

When you post in the YouTube forum, be sure to include those details in your post so whoever helps you over there has that information.