I have read nearly all the FAQs available on the forums and
similar issues pointed by forum members and I have applied few good suggestions
and nothing has happened. The table below will highlight my problem easily and clearly.
Note for table: See the difference between group 1 (Mar-18 to Apr 29) and group 2 (May 6 - May 20). The actual problem has started from May 5 (51). May 4 the site recorded 249 visits.
Here are the few points I will like the expert to know more
about my website which I already know:
2. Few competitors do have similar contents and strategies as not all
students will use my website services - they use other services as well and they also
keep posting similar questions. My site has never copied the live contents posted
on their website but we post what comes to us directly
3. My site is reasonably new, around 5-6 months old.
4. My site has done more than I expected in terms of
indexing, page ranks, site links till May 5th after which it has
shown abrupt decline (and not gradual) which worries me even more (see table).
5. I have removed mostly all I did on May 4 and May 5, to
see my website regains, but nothing has happened in 3 weeks.
6. I do have broken links and unindex pages, but I suppose
that should not cause ABRUPT decline to page rank.
7. All the hits I get these days are from bing, yahoo and
ask which has not fined me, but only google.com. I think not even google.uk or
google.in where my website is still doing nearly the same.
8. We post nearly 100 + entries each day. From March where there were few hundreds of posts the site has touched nearly 10,000 entries by May 20 - still the hits has gone lower today as compared to March.
Now, I am ready to hear to expert comments, harsh or modest,
but as everyone else, I really want my website to start performing as it was
Crux question: Why a steep dive in 1 day and the site is not coming up for around 3 weeks now?