|How do I add a counter to my site||bow2||2/18/10 10:45 PM|
To help us find trends and for faster troubleshooting, please provide the following --
Operating System (ex. Windows XP, Mac OSX):xp sp 3
Browser (ex. Firefox 3.5, IE 8)chrome
It would be fun to have a counter on my site so I can see how many, if any, visitors I get.
But it should be hidden from the visitors themselves.
The site is only a couple of weeks old. It would be embarrassing if somebody checks my site one week and checks back a week later and discovers that there has been 3 visitors. .
|Re: How do I add a counter to my site||johan p||4/12/10 4:06 AM|
In that case add Google Analytics to your site. Google Analytics is a analysis tool from Google to track all your site traffic.
|Re: How do I add a counter to my site||dstnflame||8/9/10 9:20 PM|
1. Choose the page where you want to place your counter.
2. Click Edit Page
3. The last icon on the toolbar will be a "pencil with HTML" next to it.
4. Click on "pencil with HTML".
5. At the bottom of the HTML codes, click enter to make a space between the existing HTML (click the enter key as many times as necessary if you would like the counter toward the bottom of the page and away from your page content).
6. copy and then paste your HTML code for your counter into this area.
7. Go back to the top of the page and click "save".
8. Your counter will now be in place.
|Re: How do I add a counter to my site||Prince A. Williams||11/28/12 4:57 AM|
I would like to add a counter to my wordpress website so I can know the number of visitors that are checking on my site. Please I need the technical know how to be sent to my mail box. thank u
|Re: How do I add a counter to my site||fibrochristian||11/28/12 7:01 AM|
I use this one and it is free. http://www.flagcounter.com/