|How do I send pictures to Costco for printing?||woodnmore||12/9/08 6:49 PM|
|Re: How do I send pictures to Costco for printing?||nyctreeman||12/9/08 7:20 PM|
why would you want to pay costco to print pictures? *LOL*
just kidding....(sort of)
You would email them the pictures through gmail or your default email right out of picasa with the email option.
Or, you could pull the images out of your documents, copy them and send them the old fashioned way.
How did you do it before picasa 3?
|Re: How do I send pictures to Costco for printing?||Onion Zwiebel||12/10/08 2:55 AM|
Ordering Prints and Products: How To Order Prints
To order prints through Picasa:
1. Select the picture(s) you'd like to order. These will be placed in the Picture Tray. (Hold down the "Ctrl" key while clicking your mouse to select multiple photos.) If you switch between albums, make sure you click the hold button in the picture tray.
2. Click the "Order Prints" button at the bottom right of the Picasa screen.
3. Choose the vendor that you wish to use from the list of current print providers.
4. Sign-in to that partner's website using your username and password for that particular vendor. (note: this is not your Picasa account). If you do not have an account, click "Create an Account..".
5. Once you sign in, Picasa will transfer your selected photos to the print processor's website and into your account there.
6. Follow the directions located on the website of your selected vendor to place your order.
If Costco isn't listed, you can log into their website and upload directly.
|Re: How do I send pictures to Costco for printing?||savannah10||4/14/09 12:10 PM|
my computer was stolen and I only have my pictures stored with Costco. I would like to transfer them to Picasa. Can this be done. I am not ordering prints.
|Re: How do I send pictures to Costco for printing?||Byteguy||4/14/09 2:30 PM|
Savannah... see my answer in your other post.
Sorry your computer got stolen... from now on MAKE BACKUPS and keep them in a different location. We get too many people here who've lost everything because of theft, fire, flood, overuse of the delete key, etc and it's such an easy thing to avoid.