Categories: Problems and Errors : Windows :

Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community?

Showing 1-87 of 87 messages
Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? 'Geo Mark' 3/1/12 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

We expect the new Google Earth Community to launch soon. This is a placeholder thread for members of the GEC who experience problems joining the group and claiming their old GEC username. We have tested this process, but we want to make sure that there is a place for people to report problems they may have joining the Google Earth Community. I will unlock this thread when the new GEC goes live.

Mark
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 10:44 AM
To reply to this I have to sign into a account? Do I have to sign in to sign in?

How to I reclaim my old GEC user TxxKxxxxxxx?

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? 'Geo Mark' 3/8/12 10:51 AM
Before reporting a problem here, please take a look at these instructions for claiming your old username in the Google Earth Community.
Instructions for Claiming Username/Posting History in the New GEC

Go to: http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/gec
  • Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have one, sign up here.

Select Join Group

After being prompted to connect your GEC posts with your Google account, hit “Import. If you are new to the Google Earth Community, simply select "No Thanks" and you will be able to create a new username.

Enter Your GEC Username and Password and hit “Claim posts”

You should receive prompts recognizing that your username/posting claim was successful.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? 'Geo Mark' 3/8/12 10:55 AM
Hi Tom,

When you go to join the new GEC, you will first need to be logged into a Google account. From there, only the first time that you join the GEC, you should follow the instructions I just posted on this thread. Click "Join Group" and then select "Import" to connect your GEC username/posting history with your Google account. 

Note: By making this connection, you are simply claiming ownership of your old content. Your GEC content is still anonymous. However, once you join the GEC, you will see a My Membership tab. In this tab, you can control your E-mail preferences for the GEC, and you also have an option to "Link to My Google Profile." If you check this option, your Google profile will be linked to from your GEC form member profile.

Mark
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 11:35 AM
Hi Mark

Sorry did'nt work. With my 'current' 'before feb 2012' logon and pw.

I had another simple logon user (beyond TomKjeldsen) name when originally joined years ago. I will search for credentials, username and pw, hope to find it or may not. Hope not to loose all of my posts. 

Tom
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 12:10 PM
...and then it seems to succeed :-)  - I may be back!

Tom

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 12:17 PM
Can't find my files/posts. Please, a newbie :-) advice/link...
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 12:21 PM
Will not use this post to post all kind of Q.

ONE LAST:

What is official URL of the new GEC?

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 3/8/12 12:22 PM
Hi Tom

I'm sorry you're having such trouble :(

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/8/12 12:25 PM
What is official URL of the new GEC?

Or more precise, where du sign in at GEC?

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 3/8/12 12:41 PM
Please see Mark's post above which shows you where to find the "Join group" button.

You can read any of the posts on the GEC without joining a group, but you will not be able to post until you join.

If you have already joined a group, you will see a "My Membership" button which you can click on to change email settings etc.

I hope this answers your question, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you before.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Walter_V_R 3/8/12 2:17 PM
I joined the GEC with my old username and password and was able to choose the same nickname as before.

I did a test reply on a F&G post and I saw that it was indeed under my nickname.
I was even able to edit that post later.

However, I am not able to edit posts that I made with that nickname in the old GEC forum.

Will the connection old-nickname -- new-nickname be made later?
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Gaieus 3/8/12 4:02 PM
Thanks Mark, successfully joined and my posts (not much at all) "will be imported within 24 hours" as it says
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? 'Geo Mark' 3/8/12 4:33 PM
Hi Walter,

We are aware of this problem with editing old posts, and we're trying to figure out how long it will take to enable this retroactive editing. I'll try to update this thread, but the best place to keep track of known issues is this thread on the GEC!

Mark
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/9/12 6:48 AM
I'm really having an identity crisis here :-). Yesterday I claimed my old account (TomKjeldsen - without space). As I recall it only accepted the old sign-in name (TomD.....).

Now if I log out of my other Gmail/G+ etc. account 'Tom Kjeldsen' - with space) and go to http://bbs.keyhole.com and hit login I'm prompted to logon to a Gmail account and I can't use my old GEC name TomKjeldsen.

Can anyone confirm whether I am created as TomKjeldsen in the new GEC?

Thanks
Tom
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? JudgeLrae 3/9/12 3:32 PM
I see: TomKjeldsen joined Feb 8, 2008
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? JavaGAR 3/9/12 4:11 PM
I'm not sure whether I've claimed my old posts.  I tried to follow the instructions, but didn't get a prompt to connect my GEC posts with my Google account.  Perhaps it's a little confusing because my username is the same (both are JavaGAR) for my Google account and my old GEC account.

What should I look for in order to determine whether I have "claimed" my old posts?  They're all there in the forums, and they have the name JavaGAR next to them, but I don't know whether that means that I have actually claimed the posts.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Groovy23 3/9/12 4:30 PM
Hi JavaGar,

On the right side of 'Post reply' button, there's a drop down where you can click on 'Show Activity.' It doesn't look like we've reclaimed our posts yet.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Tom Kjeldsen 3/10/12 3:31 AM
I too seems to be 2 TomKjeldsen, one making this reply (with avatar) and one in my old posts (currently without avatar) like this one:
https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/gec-nature-science-moderated/Bks2qaInzmw/JeXmVWx5vjoJ

- maybe I have become TomTom, at least I may then have abilities to navigate :-)

Anyone know? is this a general issue just awaiting some corrections from Lrae, Mark and the GEC team, or is it just a few of us having trouble signing back into GEC in the correct way?

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? amrawi 3/15/12 3:20 AM
Dear Mark,

Pls, I'd like to upload some of the posts, but I do not know how I can do in the new system.

Regards
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? hhabibii 3/15/12 5:04 AM
hi how can i get my old password 
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 3/15/12 6:45 AM
amrawi, if you want to share a placemark or folder of placermarks, currently you'll need to save them to your computer, then create a new post and attach the previously saved file.  This post gives more information about how to do this: How to attach a placemark to your post.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? 'Geo Mark' 3/15/12 8:26 AM
Hi JavaGAR,

To confirm that your old posts have been claimed, go into any thread you've posted to, and then look at one of your posts. At the right of the post next to "Post Reply" there is a dropdown menu. Select Show Activity: you should see your posting history from the old GEC in past months.

Mark 
Carl Toutant 3/16/12 12:35 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? kingconn 4/16/12 5:53 PM
Linking my old account
Hello- I've been trying to link my old account from the BBS to the new group but I cannot seem to do so for the life of me! My username on keyhole was kingconn, but I know that was not my original username, and I had to log on using a different name. However, I have no records of the account in my gmail, the oldest active email account I still have. I had over 2000 posts and numerous collections on the old boards and I'd love for them to be transferred over to my name. Any help would be much appreciated :)
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 4/16/12 11:39 PM
Hi Ryan, good to hear from you :)  I certainly remember your Oldenburg & Van Bruggen and your photo collections!  Hopefully somebody from Google will be able to sort this out, but I have a vague recollection that your original username was RyanConn, I remember you changing it to KingConn.  Maybe try that and see?  Try it with a space and an underscore as well perhaps.  If you can remember the password of course ;)

Good luck.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? MD ALAUDDIN 4/19/12 10:30 AM
YEAH , IT WILL BE BETTER IF THERE IS A PROBLEM SOLVING CENTRE.

dreamofthesea 7/9/12 4:50 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Disol 8/15/12 8:11 PM
there is a link to retrieve password and/or login that it was used in bbs.keyhole.com? i try to import but i forget password!
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 8/18/12 5:19 AM
Hi, other people have asked this, but we don't have an answer yet.  I let you know as soon as I hear anything.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? GEforumprofr 9/11/12 1:35 PM
Bonjour Noisette.

Ici, ivanovitch.

J'ai suivi la méthode pour retrouver l'ancien compte du forum TSGE, mais j'ai à chaque fois l'erreur suivante qui apparait après la revendication des anciens posts :

"Une erreur (code 741) s'est produite lors de la communication avec le serveur"

Quelle est l'alternative STP ?

Merci d'avance.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 9/13/12 1:33 AM
Bonjour ivanovitch,

Honnêtement, je ne sais pas, je vais ajouter GEforumprofr à la liste des personnes avec problèmes, et je te tiendrai au courant.  Est-ce qu tu utilise le même adresse email qu'avant?  Et personne d'autre n'a essayé de réclamer les posts?  Si tu vas sur un des anciens posts, tu n'a pas l'option de l'éditer?  Cette option se trouve derière la flèche (triangle) à côté du bouton "Publier une réponse".

This message has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Saturnian_ 11/18/12 12:03 AM
Hi, I tried to Import but this error occurs: An error (#741) occurred while communicating with the server. What it means? Thanks
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 11/19/12 11:25 PM
Hi Saturnian_, I've passed this on to the GEC administrator.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Saturnian_ 11/25/12 5:49 AM
Meantime I joined to "History Illustrated" group as "Saturnian_" to make new posts related to Dacian and Roman history. I don't know if I could recover/reclaim my old account named Saturnian :(
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? bu Adnan 12/22/12 3:02 AM
مرحبا
أود ان انتهز الفرصة لأشكر القائمين على برنامج جوجل ايرث والخدمات المقدمة, لدي ملاحظة وهي ان صور الأقمار الصناعية والتي كنتم تقومون على تحديثها كل ستة أشهر تقريبا, حيث اننا ام نر صور حديثة لفترة طويلة جدا, ولا أفهم لماذا, أتمنى الاهتمام أكثر وتحديث كل ما يمكن تحديثه سواء من صور المواقع أو اضافة خدمات جديدة , حتى لا يسبقكم المنافسون, أنا حقيقتة أثق بقدرتكم على الابداع والتميز ويسرني التعاون معكم لخدمة أفضل..
Eng.Ali Mohammed

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Sam Ablott 1/3/13 7:47 AM
How can I claim my GEC username if I forgot my password?
I made a GEC account with the same username as my Panoramio account SA10 (the same Google account I'm using now). I used the GEC account just once to post this info about the Burton Tank Ramp.
Because I have not accessed the account since then, I forgot the password. Both accounts should be registered to the same Email address, as proof they are both mine.
I wanted to update the embeded image locations in that post, because I have rebuilt the BSHG website that hosts them and the URLs will become invalid when I remove the old website.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 1/3/13 7:58 AM
Hi Sam, I'll pass this on to the GEC administrator as well.  In the meantime, if you like, if it's only one post that needs editing, if you tell me what needs doing, as a moderator I could do it for you.  I only say this because I'm not sure how long it will take to get it sorted out, if you'd prefer to wait, that's fine too.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Sam Ablott 1/3/13 8:14 AM
Thanks for the swift response.
Well it's not urgent, the thumbnails of the B&W archive photos still show in GE, but if you click them to view full size the link is broken.
The full size Archive photos now exist in this Picasa web album, I was going to alter the URLs to point to them there. If you can do this that would be fine.
The colour photos are OK, they are embeded from my Panoramio gallery.
I'm guessing that if I ever wanted to put anything else on GE I can now use this account, is that right?
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Disol 1/4/13 5:42 PM
nobody help me, I lost password to get import old GEC account!!!! bbs.keyhole.com should not redirect directly to the new GEC URL!!!!
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 1/7/13 3:16 PM
Sam, I send you an email about this.

Eu-Tu-Eles, I replied to your other post here:
I couldn't find your old posts, so any information you can give us would be helpful.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? NASEER SELMAN 2/19/13 12:35 AM

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Arthur Iasini 2/22/13 9:28 AM
We have new constructions in Kiev Metro sub-urb line. The sub-urb line is build to south of Kiev Capitol. 6 new stations are open this (2013 year). These are very complex engineering works that cross water-electricity- communications and constructional- objects. ... last of six objects [Mertro-stations] are Olympiyskaya & Teremky. For GEO data apply to state authorities
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Lee Ratcliffe 2/22/13 2:08 PM
Most unfriendly user site I've ever joined, been trying to post for over an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 2/22/13 3:19 PM
Hi Lee

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble posting - can you explain about the exact nature of your problem.  Hopefully I'll be able to help you or at least forward your problem to someone who can.

BeadieJay
Google Earth Community Moderator

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Eric Ross 2/25/13 8:29 AM
 I too have attempted to "join group." I have entered my old GEC user name and password, but repeatedly get the message "An error (#741) occurred while communicating with the server."
I really would like to build on my old GEC profile and history if I can. Otherwise, I will have to create a new GEC account.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 2/25/13 11:23 AM
Hi Eric

I've passed this on to the GEC Administrator.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Craig_3D 2/25/13 11:40 AM
Hi Eric, this can happen sometimes if there's an interruption between the request and the server (for whatever reason, including the an IP is having an issue).

These errors usually clear up fairly quickly as things get re-routed.

Please let us know if this doesn't clear up for you, by replying to this thread. Please include you're old GEC member name so I can look you up and get you reconnected with your account.

Cheers,

- Craig 
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? jcm24 2/27/13 12:25 PM
Hi
Unable to sign in with my old Google Earth Community ID = jcm24 and password. I have posted info and photos in Saudi Arabia many years ago. Tried using the link "http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/gec" but get returned to the start page "http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gec".
If you can help let me know.

Jerry Miller

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 2/27/13 12:37 PM
Hi Jerry

I've let the GEC Administrator know that you're having a problem.

Re: Edit postings (i.e. HTTP links, captions) on Google Earth jcm24 2/27/13 1:24 PM
Mark
How do I edit and update postings made in 2007 such as 'http' and comments made to "Places" in Google Earth?

Jerry Miller
Re: Edit postings (i.e. HTTP links, captions) on Google Earth Craig_3D 2/27/13 3:28 PM
Hi Jerry, did you get access to your account and posts in the GEC, or are you still having problems connecting to your account?

-Craig
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? kingconn 4/7/13 3:40 PM
BeadieJay, I've been trying to uncover my old accout for quite some time-- I would love to make edits to them now!

My previous username on the old BBS was KingConn. I created the account years ago (I was only in 8th grade, now a senior at Uni!!) and would really like to reclaim my account for my personal use and portfolio GIS work :)
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 4/8/13 1:38 AM
Hi "KingConn" - I remember you :-)

I've passed your info onto Craig - the GEC Administrator - for him to look into this for you.

BeadieJay

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 4/8/13 9:43 AM
Hi again Ryan

Craig will need your email address to synch you up with your old posts - I doubt that you'll want to post it on here, so send me a message on G+ and I'll pass it on to Craig.

Thanks

Sue

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? dreamofthesea 4/8/13 12:29 PM
Hello all,
I'm trying to migrate my old GEC account over to the new community. I know the user name but can't remember the password and I can't find a recovery feature for old GE accounts. Can anyone help? 
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 4/8/13 12:37 PM
Hi dreamofthesea, I'll need your email address to reconnect your old account. You can message circle me and message me on G+ to send your email address.

I'll also need your username.

Thanks,

- Craig
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Alamzaib khan Mahsud 4/13/13 3:11 AM
how i make a place mark in google earth 

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? GEforumprofr 4/13/13 5:33 AM
Bonjour Noisette.

Hélas non, toujours pas la possibilité de réclamer ce compte, pourtant, je suis bien logué sur la GEC/Google Group.
Je ne vois pas la possibilité d'éditer nos anciens messages ni de mettre à jour les fichiers envoyés il y a longtemps...

Je suis reconnu non pas en tant que "GEforumprofr" mais avec le nom de la boite email qui m'a servi à créer le compte ... il y a longtemps déjà.
Cela a t-il une incidence ?

Merci de vos efforts pour nous aider...
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 4/14/13 3:47 AM
Bonjour ivanovitch, peux-tu m'envoyer un message sur TSGE avec l'adresse email qui a été utilisé pour créer le compte?  Est-ce que le nom sur le compte a toujours été GEforumprofr? Il serait peut être utile d'ajouter des captures d'écrans de la procédure et les messages d'erreur.  

Merci.

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? GEforumprofr 4/14/13 5:49 AM
Bonjour Noisette.

Merci de te pencher sur notre cas...

Je t'envoie par MP sur TSGE toutes les infos à ma disposition. Tu pourras faire les tests nécessaires.

Merci encore.

Le dimanche 14 avril 2013 12:47:14 UTC+2, Noisette a écrit :
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? T.K. Feuer 6/9/13 3:12 AM
On http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gec , I pressed "Subscribe",  and then "Join this group" ,
but nothing happend.
Cloudy imagery over Darjeeling rajiv thatal 6/15/13 1:53 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cloudy imagery over Darjeeling rajiv thatal 6/15/13 1:54 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Cloudy imagery over Darjeeling Sam Ablott 6/15/13 4:48 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Mukund Shah 7/26/13 11:08 AM
i am using GEC after many months unable to reconnect and browse
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 7/27/13 5:27 AM
Hi Mukund, Google needs your email address for this.  To avoid you having to post it publicly I'm going to send you a message about it.  You should still be able to browse the GEC.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? brunei lai 7/30/13 2:50 PM
BruneiLai
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Mr_D_Witt 8/15/13 1:51 AM
I don't know why but the instructions here don't describe what I see on the Group's page.  Where there is supposed to be a "Join" button it  only says "Shared Publicly".  I would like to get my old GEC posts.  I have my old GEC username and password and I'm signed in to Groups.  I've tried Chrome and Firefox.

What am I missing?

Thank you (I hope),
Mr. Dim Witt, Esq.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Shahid_Nazir 10/5/13 11:47 PM
Hi. Please help me in claiming my old Google Earth Community ID "Shahid_Nazir" and the posts. I probably forgot my password also.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!activity/gec-earth-browsing/_yqJKwLzJfwJ

Thanks.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? BeadieJay 10/7/13 12:57 PM
Hi Shahid

Your query is being dealt with in the other thread that you started

Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? chris schumacher 10/21/13 1:24 AM
Hi Geo Mark, I have searched the google earth, gmail, and fourms and have found a lot of how to sign in to the panoramio account. But I have tried to get access to my Panoramio account "Shu12" When I try to sign in it sends me to a change my password page and when I change it, it changes my google password. I started it with a hight...@yahoo.com account which is still active. I have tried to sign in a lot in the last couple of days and still haven't gotten any closer to signing in. Do you know if there is a link or someone that can explain how I can get me my access to my "Shu12" Account? If someone can help that would be great. I use my hight...@yahoo.com account as my main address for emails. I can verify any info that's required. Ive tried the using the user id number on the url and it didn't help except to change my password again. I'm sorry to bother you with this, but none of the fourms seem to be helping.

Thank You in advance,
Chris (Shu) Schumacher
(unknown) 12/3/13 1:51 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? dreamofthesea 12/3/13 4:14 AM
I feel your pain Jason. I also have been patiently waiting 2 years to gain access to my original GE account. Keep getting the "run-around" each time I inquire.
CraigD Google 12/3/13 8:37 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 12/3/13 8:58 AM
Hi dreamofthesea,

Can you tell me what your GEC user name was? We can usually reconnect users if we have the old user name and the proper email address associated with it.

If your email address hasn't changed, then all I need is your old GEC user name.

Thanks,

- CraigD
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Noisette 12/3/13 9:28 AM
dreamofthesea, could you try again?  Everybody who provided an email address to CraigD, BeadieJay or me should, fingers crossed, be OK now.

dreamofthesea 12/21/13 8:51 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? Jaime Herfoixa 1/5/14 1:30 PM
Hi. I found extrange paralel lines on Marte surface, I dont know who can explain me how the nature can make this kind of lines (-3.40318781319, -47.5187623237) it would be good that an expert will be avilable to answer this kind of questions...
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 1/6/14 12:12 PM
Hi DreamOfTheSea, I've received your info and have created a request.

It does look like your account is already connected, but we're looking at it now.

Thanks,

- Craig
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 1/6/14 12:28 PM
DreamOfTheSea, you should be connected to your account. Actually, it looks like you've been connected for some time.

Please verify this. You can try accessing a post you've created in 2006, HERE.

Thanks,

- Craig
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 1/7/14 1:31 PM
Hi again DreamOfTheSea,

Your GEC account had been reactivated quite some time ago.

Can you please test it and let me know that that you're able to access it.

Also, your profile name is actually: "DreamOfTheSea", and not "Dreamofthesea" as you stated. That should help.

Please let me know that you're able to access your account.

Thank you,

- Craig
Re: removing account or deleting post Hematullah 1/24/14 9:18 AM <This message has been deleted.>
This message has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.
Re: Problems Joining the new Google Earth Community? CraigD Google 2/20/14 1:26 PM
First day with the new keyboard, bawan? ;) Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it...
(unknown) 3/1/14 6:17 AM <This message has been deleted.>
More topics »