Categories: Report an Issue :

Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer catcrowowl 8/5/11 3:19 AM
Google Chrome version (type about:version into the address bar):Operating System:Error Message:Extensions installed:
Please describe your question/comment in detail (for example, steps to reproduce the pro

I am getting only 404 Not Found when I use any Google page, under the message it says "nginx".
Re: Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer alicat92 8/11/11 4:25 AM
A friend of mine has been getting this too. Yet mine is perfect. Have you had any solutions yet?
Re: Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer patelneel86 8/26/11 1:42 AM
Hey I am also getting only 404 Not Found when I use any Google page, under the message it says "nginx"
Re: Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer apple555 9/20/11 7:59 AM
this worked for me

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/15289-google-nginx-404-error
Re: Get 404 Not Found when I try to open my Google Chrome Homepage or any Google page with Internet Explorer papalouie 9/24/11 3:32 PM
after I cleared all the crap in the hosts file as instructed everything works fine. thank you.