1. Their worthless videos take the spots of content that people actually want to see. This would not be a problem if they labeled their videos correctly but they copy the tags from the popular vids so their vids show up every time...isn't this like...against youtbe TOS? Like you can't make a video about fruit and have the tag raywilliamjohnson, which is what the reply girls do.
2. No one in the history of youtube has ever done what they have done. Simply put it's not ethical to post a video of your boobs and talk about completely irrelevant garbage while leeching off of popular youtubers to get views. You should not be aloud to leech like this. It defeats the purpose of better videos getting more views because people actually like the content. They can post these vids all they want, but leeching is the main issue. A new rule should be made about leeching...that would fix this. Excessive leeching should be a violation.
3. We users should be able to have an ignore option for certain users so their videos do not appear at all. This might be hard to code I don't know, but it's needed. Seeing their tits in the side bar non stop is not right.
4. Also if a video has way more dislikes than likes something should be done about it. I mean...the likes and dislikes system should mean something like it is supposed to. They should set a limit of once a video gets a 1000 likes or dislikes something is to be implemented...what this maybe I don't know. I know there is a way to have the likes of a video posted under each vid but that can be misleading obviously (1 dislike and 0 likes) There should be a way to tell if a video has more dislikes than likes...like a symbol next to the video so people know it's shit.
5. I know no one should be singled out but what the replygirls are doing is kind of unprecedented. They should be singled out. Of course people bitch about freedom of speech yada yada...but I don't think that this applies here. This is a more simple issue and it doesn't even involve free speech...THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT IS RELEVEANT......TO WELL....ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG. There is a way simple solution to this. Allow youtube partners or just any youtuber to remove videos from the sidebar that pop up when their video is being viewed. It's that simple. I mean...shouldn't they have that power? The sidebar is supposed to be for related videos...not replygirls boobies. I don't pretend to have all the answers but fixing the sidebar would def do away with these replygirls. There are tons of different ways you could do it which I wont list here.
I understand why youtube is hesitant though...but something needs to be done about this. This is a democracy...when the majority of the people want something that is what should happen as long as it does not stomp on peoples rights. All they have to do is make sure there videos don't show up in the related videos section...it should not be that hard.
Why aren't more youtbers talking about this? I think the bigger youtubers should do a protest....they all should make videos about it on their main channels. I only watch youtube vids I don't make any...but these girls still annoy me. They are everywhere. Something needs to be done asap.
Even if they don't mess with the sidebar leeching should be made against the TOS. Maybe as another form of protest people should get their girlfriends together and just absolutely FLOOD every sidebar with boobs. Maybe then they will get the point? We should all copy megan/replygirls vids and post them as a reply so the entire sidebar ends up being both of them and none of the related videos that actually have content.
We need to take this protest to the next level...well you guys do I don't post vids heh. I will help in any way that I can though.