Problem Description: GADS worked fine, but it didn't add aliases, but that was my fault - I forgot to add other domains to Mail Security. I added the domains then tested with a few users by deleting the user and then running sync-cmd -a -c filename.xml again. It worked perfectly fine and I started deleting 20 users at a time and running sync-cmd again. It worked for about 100 users and now all of a sudden it's failing with these messages for the users I need to get back in there:
Unable to add user "
user...@emaildomain.com" as a persistent, unexpected error occurred trying to process the block of changes it was in. Please check the fatal error log for more details on this problem. Exception: "com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.DeserializationException", Message: "Failed to read a response: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[10,6]
Message: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.]"
[2012-05-11 11:52:43,556] [INFO] [usersyncapp.cli.StatusLogger] Plugin "Postini Plugin" started remote application of changes