: Other Google Products
I'm sorry to hear your device is stuck booting up after you received an over-the-air update. To clear up this issue and restore your device you can perform a factory data reset. Note that resetting your phone will remove any data that was only stored locally on it (for example, if you have some photos stored only on your phone they'll be erased during the reset). To reset your phone, follow these steps:
1. Turn your device's power off and disconnect all cables.
2. Simultaneously press and hold all three of the following keys: power, volume down, and volume up. The screen will turn on with a large green arrow at the top labeled Start.
3. Press the volume down button twice until the Recovery option is selected. Then tap the power button to select it.
4. When a picture of an Android with a red exclamation mark appears, hold down the power button and tap the volume up button.
5. Press the volume down button twice to select the wipe data/factory reset option, then tap the power button to select it to begin the reset process.
6. Confirm the reset by pressing the down volume button until the Yes option is highlighted, and then press the power button to start the reset.
7. After the phone displays "Data wipe complete" press the volume down button until wipe cache partition is selected, then tape the power button to select that option.
8. When your device displays "Cache wipe complete" press the power button to select reboot system now.