Love Fusion Tables? Here's an opportunity to work with us and make it a little bit better!
We're conducting a usability study on our new Fusion Tables web application. This allows us to better understand how you're using Fusion Tables and what we can do to make it even better.
We're currently scheduling appointments weekdays April 9-27. Most sessions will be conducted remotely - basically we’ll call you on the phone and set up a screen sharing session with you on your own computer. You’ll need a high-speed Internet connection and a computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP or Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Or if you happen to be near Mountain View, California, we can conduct the appointment in person.
Don't worry - you don't have to be an expert at anything to participate... if you're interested, just fill out the short survey. We'll verify your eligibility, then be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.
The study session is 90 minutes
The session is an appointment with you personally (not a focus group)
US participants receive a $100 AmEx gift cheque as a token of our appreciation.
To participate you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Allow us to video or audio record the session
- Have a PC computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP or an Apple computer running Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Have a broadband Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1 all fine)
- Have a phone you can use comfortably while working on your computer for the duration of the study session. A speaker phone or hands-free headset is recommended.
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive a gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**