Re: Bad Request Error 400 in one account configured in multiple login
Jan 17, 2013 3:54 AM
Posted in group:
Report an issue
: Account Access and Safety
: Google Chrome
The problem appears to be with the GMAIL_IMP value stored in the cookie for mail.google.com
When you get the "Bad Request - Error 400" follow these steps:
1) Right click on the screen
2) Select "Inspect element"
3) Select the "Resources" tab at the top of the Developer Tools window
4) Expand the "Cookies" section in the left side navigation by clicking on the arrow next to "Cookies"
5) Select the "mail.google.com" cookie
6) Right click on "GMAIL_IMP"
7) Select "Delete"
8) Close the Developer Tools window
9) Refresh the page giving you the error
I have no idea what is actually causing the error, that's just the workaround for when it happens.