Google Product Forums
Need help with my disabled AdSense account.
Feb 24, 2012 4:38 AM
Posted in group:
AdSense in English
I don't have an account anymore: Disabled accounts
Alright so on Dec 17th 2011 my adsense account was disabled for invalid click activity. Seeing as I already knew that it would be stupid to click your own ads... It wasn't me.
Okay so here's what happened:
1. This was YouTube monetization.
2. I did not have internet for the entire month of December and January.
3. I don't have any records of suspicious activity.
3. No one I know personally knows about my youtube.
4. I have already file an appeal form (It was denied)
So what I need to know is if their is anyway I can get someone that deals with adsense to reset my account or something.
I just think that it's a little unfair that I followed everything to the book and I still got disabled. All of this was out of my hands seeing as I didn't even have internet when this happened.